MAC Early Buzz - news on products for 2012

Pinkdollface

Thanks Pinkdollface, you always find a lot of news for us :*
PS when this collection is supposed to arrive in Europe??
It does say march, so we don't have to wait that long!
I check this blog daily, because it's dutch and i know there is often new info on it. I'm glad you all like it!

2browneyes

My list for this colletion:

• Industrial x2
  • Designer Purple
  • Undercurrent x a million LOL
  • Petrol Blue
  • Black Swan x2 ( still have 1 back up lol)
  • Black Line x2 (I'm almost done the 1 I have)

rockin

Just 2 Pearlglides on my wishlist for this one - nice cheap haul for a change. Mind you, we'll probably get hit with 3 collections at once again knowing my luck

MACcrazy

Look what i found! http://www.beautyscene.nl/p/63699/mac_vera_collectie_nl_release_maart_2012
These pearlglides will most likely be the permanent ones!
The Butterfly Party crushed metallic pigments
drools.gif

THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!! Legit I wish that my computer was like the TV's in Willy Wonka so I could just reach out and grab everything! I agree with Liba, grab some piggies! I never have major issues with them. I have the smokey blue, and its good, and the only issue I've ever had was a lil bit of fading with the light blue one (but I easily fixed it by wetting before applied, then sealing with a small dry layer) Love these so much I bought all 3 from G&I (my only other one was from Surf Baby) and sorry, but I can't get it translated randomly, so with the pearlglides did she say if these will be permanent or if these are going to be perm? TIA!

Pinkdollface

THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!! Legit I wish that my computer was like the TV's in Willy Wonka so I could just reach out and grab everything! I agree with Liba, grab some piggies! I never have major issues with them. I have the smokey blue, and its good, and the only issue I've ever had was a lil bit of fading with the light blue one (but I easily fixed it by wetting before applied, then sealing with a small dry layer) Love these so much I bought all 3 from G&I (my only other one was from Surf Baby) and sorry, but I can't get it translated randomly, so with the pearlglides did she say if these will be permanent or if these are going to be perm? TIA!
She said they might become permanent. But it's not comfirmed by mac yet, On her blog there was also an article that was written by an MUA from the fashion week and in that article the MUA said that somewhere this year pearlglides will become permanent. So that's probably why she thinks these will be the permanent ones.
I'm kinda sad the blue colour from the smokey blue set is the least pigmented of the set, because that's the colour i like most. I think i'm just going to wait for these. The Butterfly Party looks like i will like it a lot more than the smokey blue.

MACcrazy

She said they might become permanent. But it's not comfirmed by mac yet, On her blog there was also an article that was written by an MUA from the fashion week and in that article the MUA said that somewhere this year pearlglides will become permanent. So that's probably why she thinks these will be the permanent ones. I'm kinda sad the blue colour from the smokey blue set is the least pigmented of the set, because that's the colour i like most. I think i'm just going to wait for these. The Butterfly Party looks like i will like it a lot more than the smokey blue.
Thanks! and yeah, while I like the smokey blue and I do use it, if your getting it purely for that blue color then you may want to wait for the Butterfly Party stack (dessert blue looks like it would be really cute!) I tend to use the blue from the smokey blue set on the inner rim of the eye with I have the silver on the lid to make it pop a little bit

Pinkdollface

Thanks! and yeah, while I like the smokey blue and I do use it, if your getting it purely for that blue color then you may want to wait for the Butterfly Party stack (dessert blue looks like it would be really cute!) I tend to use the blue from the smokey blue set on the inner rim of the eye with I have the silver on the lid to make it pop a little bit
Using the blue that way sounds really pretty. I might try that with one of my blue shadows. Dessert Blue does look cute, but i'm most excited about Rain Drop..metallic teal *drools*

Mac-Guy

I don't dare to use the crashed metals on the waterline, but if your eyes can tolerate it, more power to you.
cheerleader.gif

GlamQueen21

So backing up Designer Purple and Black Swan!!! Also Undercurrent is going to be backed up as well. I'm going to try out Industiral and Petrol Blue this time.

MACcrazy

I don't dare to use the crashed metals on the waterline, but if your eyes can tolerate it, more power to you.
cheerleader.gif

No i don't use it on the waterline, I use it on the inner part of the eye (towards the nose, I don't want to say tear duct area since I don't put it in there, but just lightly around it. No irritation and such a pretty, soft look

Latest posts