MAC Early Buzz - News on Products for 2013

sagehen

Is it this collection?

http://www.temptalia.com/mac-cosmetics-smoke-signals-collection-product-photos-swatches

I definitely wasn't into makeup at that time. I probably owned an eyeliner and an eyeshadow back then.
girlhaha.gif
YESSS!!! I got Ablaze blush then too! Thanks!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Is it this collection?

http://www.temptalia.com/mac-cosmetics-smoke-signals-collection-product-photos-swatches

I definitely wasn't into makeup at that time. I probably owned an eyeliner and an eyeshadow back then.
girlhaha.gif
Thx. I didn't even know it was a whole collection, lol.
If they're re-releasing the whole thing I'll most definitely be grabbing Emote, plus maybe a BU. Maybe the other blush as well, and mayyybe a lipstick.
Will this be the big fall collection then?

Dolly Snow

I really hope everything is available in stores and not just online!
Retro Matte collection I am so there.
Oh and Antonio Lopez Collection too.
Excited!
cheerleader.gif

Debbs

Thx for the info, Erine!
cheerleader.gif

So, P+P BB will be new Beauty Balm shades maybe? Or a new product? We still don't have the three new shades here in Germany. I don't know why we never got them, I really wanted to try the lightest shade.
So Supreme... hm, maybe new Sheen Supreme shades? Sounds like I can skip most of the collections in August/September. The only thing I'm interested in is the Antonio Lopez one, do we have any more info on this one?? And I'll only be buying from the Retro Mattes if there is a light pink or nude, and I'm skipping the Pressed Pigments and Pro Longwear stuff too.
Can someone refresh my memory about Smoke Signals? Wasn't that a quad? I wasn't into MAC back then.
I remember two e/s quads, eyeliner and mascara. I would love to have my memory refreshed too.

Is it this collection?

girlhaha.gif
Thks Erine!!! I am wondering if Smoke & Signals will be repromoted exactly as the 2007 original collection. I hope that it won't be a online exclusive though! Carbon and Showstopper has been around in quads for a while I noticed, lol

Corally

Is it this collection? http://www.temptalia.com/mac-cosmetics-smoke-signals-collection-product-photos-swatches I definitely wasn't into makeup at that time. I probably owned an eyeliner and an eyeshadow back then.  :haha:
Thx. I didn't even know it was a whole collection, lol. If they're re-releasing the whole thing I'll most definitely be grabbing Emote, plus maybe a BU. Maybe the other blush as well, and mayyybe a lipstick. Will this be the big fall collection then?
If they're re-releasing everything I def want a few things! Same as you: Emote, Ablaze, maybe a lipstick. :nods:

sagehen

I hope so, only because I want another Showstopper. I loved that shade and the colors that came with made this a nice palette. I have just hit pan on Satin Taupe again, so how convenient lol.

erine1881

Thx for the info, Erine! 
cheerleader.gif
So, P+P BB will be new Beauty Balm shades maybe? Or a new product? We still don't have the three new shades here in Germany. I don't know why we never got them, I really wanted to try the lightest shade. So Supreme... hm, maybe new Sheen Supreme shades? Sounds like I can skip most of the collections in August/September. The only thing I'm interested in is the Antonio Lopez one, do we have any more info on this one?? And I'll only be buying from the Retro Mattes if there is a light pink or nude, and I'm skipping the Pressed Pigments and Pro Longwear stuff too. Can someone refresh my memory about Smoke Signals? Wasn't that a quad? I wasn't into MAC back then.
Yes there's new BB shades. 9 shades in all. Along with 9 shades in another product, corresponding to the BBs. Yes more sheen supremes, along with what appears to be glosses as well. And yes, there's a nude as well as a nude pink retromatte. And PLW looks to be PPs, lip cremes and a face product-foundations maybe.
Is it this collection? http://www.temptalia.com/mac-cosmetics-smoke-signals-collection-product-photos-swatches I definitely wasn't into makeup at that time. I probably owned an eyeliner and an eyeshadow back then.  :haha:
That's the one! LOVED smoke signals!!!
Thx. I didn't even know it was a whole collection, lol. If they're re-releasing the whole thing I'll most definitely be grabbing Emote, plus maybe a BU. Maybe the other blush as well, and mayyybe a lipstick. Will this be the big fall collection then?
       Thks Erine!!! I am wondering if Smoke & Signals will be  repromoted exactly as the 2007 original collection. I hope that it won't be a online exclusive though! Carbon and Showstopper has been around in quads for a while I noticed, lol 
If they're re-releasing everything I def want a few things! Same as you: Emote, Ablaze, maybe a lipstick. :nods:
I hope so, only because I want another Showstopper. I loved that shade and the colors that came with made this a nice palette. I have just hit pan on Satin Taupe again, so how convenient lol.
They aren't re-releasing Smoke Signals. I dunno where that came from all of a sudden.

ladyarwen

Anniversary of Smoke Signals is the only thing I'm interested in right now, thank goodness. I think if everything is repromoted, then I'd like Ablaze blush, Burnin' and Sparks Can Fly lipsticks, and Bare Truth, Bizaarish, and Soft & Slow lipglasses. Well...nevermind then.

NaomiH

I've got some fall information!!! P&P BB-July Pressed Pigments-August So Supreme-August MAC Indulge (Smoke Signals Anniversary)-August MAC Antonio Lopez-August Retro Matte-September (consists of 8 lipsticks and 8 PLW lip liners) Pro Longwear-September
A retro matte collection?!?!?! I better start saving for that one now!

martiangurll

Yes please!!!! This vampy lip addict needs another fix!
As far as an eye shadow base... Am I the only one who's had better luck with Paint Pots than "real" shadow bases? I love painterly for evening/ neutralising colour and acting as a base. Nars is lovely, but doesn't do anything to even colour. UD Primer Potion creased on me before I finished applying it.
ITA--and UDPP is dessicating as hell. It dries out my lids badly. I don't need any help with them looking more hagly. I like the NARS primer but it doesn't help the e/s pop like a PP does. I hope the PLW collection has some new eyeshadows (singles)

sungelly87

I've got some fall information!!! P&P BB-July Pressed Pigments-August So Supreme-August MAC Indulge (Smoke Signals Anniversary)-August MAC Antonio Lopez-August Retro Matte-September (consists of 8 lipsticks and 8 PLW lip liners) Pro Longwear-September
retro matte???? Omg I'm totally getting everything

ladyarwen

I'm not trying to start anything here, but I do wonder why you chose to put "Smoke Signals anniversary" if it wasn't really coming back. Ya know? It made several people, including me, think it was be re-promoted. Again, not trying to start a tiff. Just confused.