MAC Early Buzz - News on Products for 2013

Copperhead

You lucky girl!
winks.gif
I am trying to picture the clickable lip pens. Can you give me any clues to what they will look like?
Like this maybe?

http://www.maccosmetics.com/product...ps/Lipglass/Sheen-Supreme-Lipglass/index.tmpl

vaisforluvrs

I only labeled it as such because that's how everyone else on here refers to collection releases. This year's mineral collection releases on the anniversary of last year's mineral collection. Baking Beauties was the anniversary to Quite Cute (or whatever collection it was), Archies was the ShopCook anniversary collection, which was the WW anniversary collection.
Wow, it's all starting to make sense now, lol! I don't have an extensive history with MAC (only really started to follow the collections the last few years) so I usually think in terms of the spring pastel collex, summer, minerals, fall, holiday. I would love a yearly comic or cartoon collection, but I know that wouldn't happen!

erine1881

Wow, it's all starting to make sense now, lol! I don't have an extensive history with MAC (only really started to follow the collections the last few years) so I usually think in terms of the spring pastel collex, summer, minerals, fall, holiday. I would love a yearly comic or cartoon collection, but I know that wouldn't happen!
Hell even when i worked there i didn't realize there was a trend with what collections they released when. I just remembered all the names and what colours they were. It was sad really. I'd get phone calls on my days off from the other girls asking me what was similar to what, cuz a customer had come in wanting to replace an old, long gone, LE product/colour. My brains holds massive amounts of (normally) useless information.

Corally

Hell even when i worked there i didn't realize there was a trend with what collections they released when. I just remembered all the names and what colours they were. It was sad really. I'd get phone calls on my days off from the other girls asking me what was similar to what, cuz a customer had come in wanting to replace an old, long gone, LE product/colour. My brains holds massive amounts of (normally) useless information.
To us it's precious information. :amused:

sungelly87

So the clickable pens are not the lipsticks but rather the lip tints right? The article wasn't very clear or its me not getting enough caffeine. BC I really hate clickables. I'm excited about that Asian inspires color though.

MACina

I am not sure whether the lip tints are clickables too but I think that the glosses will be clickable pens again as last year
th_dunno.gif

So the clickable pens are not the lipsticks but rather the lip tints right? The article wasn't very clear or its me not getting enough caffeine. BC I really hate clickables. I'm excited about that Asian inspires color though.

KMQE716

:pompom: Based on the pic, from what i can tell, there will be -nude -nude pink -mid pink -mid pink coral -mid orange -orange -dark coral -deep brown or deep plum
You think any will be throwbacks from the first time they ran the collection? I would love to try shittaki (sp)

Ana A

Does anyone know when we're expecting Rhianna fall? Please say its not August...that would be pure evool with all thats coming out that month
cry.gif

Debbs

Antonio Lopez, Indulge and Pressed Pigments are my top priority for Aug. I barely touch my current PP so hopefully I won't be smitten by too many this time. Rhi Rhi Fall/Holiday and Rick Baker in October are next on my agenda and if there is another holiday collection. I just realized my year is measured and broken down into Mac year based on their scheduled launches. Pathetic, lol