MAC Early Buzz - News on Products for 2013

MissTT

Quote: Originally Posted by Pinkdollface
Thanks for the info Erine! I'm most excited about Indulge, Antonio Lopez and of course the Retro Matte collection! I'm a bit afraid though that light colours won't look at their best in the retro matte formula.

This worries me as well.

erine1881

So the clickable pens are not the lipsticks but rather the lip tints right? The article wasn't very clear or its me not getting enough caffeine. BC I really hate clickables. I'm excited about that Asian inspires color though.
I am not sure whether the lip tints are clickables too but I think that the glosses will be clickable pens again as last year :dunno:
They're the glosses, just like from last year.
You think any will be throwbacks from the first time they ran the collection? I would love to try shittaki (sp)
Shitaki wasn't a retro matte. It was a glaze.

luvlydee

Based on the pic, from what i can tell, there will be -nude -nude pink -mid pink -mid pink coral -mid orange -orange -dark coral -deep brown or deep plum
Wow no oranged based red? The nude pink, mid pink, and mid pink coral sound nice though

CoralBlast

did you guys see what it says above the picture " Veluxe Pearlfusion eyeshadows" by the placing between so supreme and tropical taboo i am guessing this is a seperate collection with new eyeshadow formula or maybe just more expensive ones!
how i miss starflash e/s!

katred

Specktra Bestie
did you guys see what it says above the picture " Veluxe Pearlfusion eyeshadows" by the placing between so supreme and tropical taboo i am guessing this is a seperate collection with new eyeshadow formula or maybe just more expensive ones!
how i miss starflash e/s!
That does sound interesting. Although there aren't many things I think would improve on the really great Veluxe Pearl shadows. Those are as good as most really high end products.

Addict4MAC

To us it's precious information.
amuse.gif
What everyone else said!
urock.gif

SamanthaDeMuro

I just bought both blushes, Ripe For Love and Hot Nights, from the TEMPERATURES RISING collection from MAC. They were all sold out on line. As I'm sure y'all know, they sell out fast on limited edition products both online and at stores. So, today was the first day my fave department store was going to carry the collection. I was there an hour and a half after they opened and they'd already SOLD OUT of Ripe For Love.

So I bought Hot Nights and then walked all the way to the other side of the mall, to a different dept store, walking as fast as I could the whole time and thankfully, they had it! Unfortunately, the walk to Macy's that HAD the Ripe For Love and the walk back to the Dillard's that didn't, caused me to perspire profusely. I WAS walking as fast as I could to the Macy's on the other side of the mall from where I parked. And I do sweat buckets when I actually work out at the gym, but this was embarrassing cause I had more shopping to do.

And then some sales lady at the Coach counter said, "You're sweating like crazy." Yeah. Thanks for that Captain Obvious. I digress. I am just so happy to add to my blush collection the two new MAC blushes I've been coveting since the collection was introduced. Also got the MAC False Lashes Extra Black mascara. A girl can never have too much makeup, in my opinion.

erine1881

Hahahahah you guys are too sweet! :blush:
did you guys see what it says above the picture " Veluxe Pearlfusion eyeshadows" by the placing between so supreme and tropical taboo i am guessing this is a seperate collection with new eyeshadow formula or maybe just more expensive ones! how i miss starflash e/s!
It's the "doubleluxe" product that there is a thread for. I mentioned what this was weeks ago.

Lisianthus

That does sound interesting. Although there aren't many things I think would improve on the really great Veluxe Pearl shadows. Those are as good as most really high end products.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Lustre eyeshadows on the other hand....

Monsy

Finally more bb shades. I wanted to buy one today but now will wait until july. Erine is there a shade niw that works for nc20

erine1881

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.  Lustre eyeshadows on the other hand....
Chuck em! But keep tempting! I had to buy a replacement cuz i hit pan!
Finally more bb shades. I wanted to buy one today but now will wait until july. Erine is there a shade niw that works for nc20
The middle one i believe. I have the original online-only one, and was told it's the same as the current middle colour.

MACerette

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Lustre eyeshadows on the other hand....
jerkit.gif

There, finished the sentence for you.