MAC Early Buzz - News on Products for 2013

MaitaiFluff

I also want to steal from both of you ladies, Richelle83 and NaomiH. Gerald Butler Bane And Kahl Drogo (I just started rewatching the first season since I'm reading the first book. I forgot how much I liked his character.)

Richelle83

I stopped watching Desperate Housewives a long time ago. Like in 2005 I stopped. LOL. I think the first thing I saw him on was Glory Road. It was a movie set in like the 60's so of course he looked the part for that period of time but I was like "who dat is?" LMBO!!
I saw Glory Days years after it came out, was a good movie too! He started DH in 05 but you probably stopped watching before his season started.

NaomiH

His character is one of my favs! I wish he had survived a bit longer.
I also want to steal from both of you ladies, Richelle83 and NaomiH. Gerald Butler Bane And Kahl Drogo (I just started rewatching the first season since I'm reading the first book. I forgot how much I liked his character.)

liba

Teehee! I know!
Oh I would call you VERY GOOD - that Khal Drogo dude is bona fide gorgeous (also one of those rare actors who doesn't have to put on an act to look smart or sexy).

This new Daario Naharis chap is some major eye candy too - though I just googled him and that is one guy that needs to keep the long hair for the sake of the ladies. Please don't appear in public with that dumb shaved head + stubble look again, buddy! He dropped right back off my short list of handsome actors with this lame picture:

Talk about ruining the fantasy!
ohboy.gif

luvlydee

9fe9175c_image.jpeg
355d41eb_image.jpeg
eab984c5_image.jpeg
Oh yes jason momoa is a hottie. My boyfriend is the same height as him so i keep hinting towards him getting more muscles so he can man-handle me like this dude does on Game of Thrones O:)

Mac4Megan

Oh yes jason momoa is a hottie. My boyfriend is the same height as him so i keep hinting towards him getting more muscles so he can man-handle me like this dude does on Game of Thrones O:)
th_roll1.gif
I haven't watched Game of Thrones but I might start now!

Corally

9fe9175c_image.jpeg
355d41eb_image.jpeg
eab984c5_image.jpeg
He's so hot. :hot:
I wish he didn't die in season 1. :lol:
Ok here's a few. McSteamy Thor Alcide Khal Drogo Bane
McSteamy en Khal Drogo, yes please!! :drools:

MRV

Josh Hartnett is still my #1 but ATM I love Richard Armitage
th_e2cloud9.gif
(aka Thorin Oakenshield, The Hobbit), he's such a great actor and gaaaawjus. I have to ignore the fact that he's twice my age.
lol.gif
Ah, the Armitage Army... North & South is just
th_drool.gif
and he's just the right age for me
graucho.gif
I also vote for Hugh Jackman. And Alcide. Don't like girly men. Period.

gracie90

So I think I need a cold shower after catching up on this thread!
heat.gif

I don't even think I can come up with a top 5, there are too many and I wouldn't be able to rank them all haha!!

For me I'd have to say:
Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki and Misha Collins from Supernatural
Viggo Mortensen (he's 54 now, but Aragornnnnnn)
Dustin Clare (Gannicus from Spartacus)

Also hell yes to Jason Momoa!

I think I have a thing for men with beards, long hair and swords...