MAC Early Buzz - News on Products for 2013

Corally

So I think I need a cold shower after catching up on this thread! :hot: I don't even think I can come up with a top 5, there are too many and I wouldn't be able to rank them all haha!! For me I'd have to say: Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki and Misha Collins from Supernatural Viggo Mortensen (he's 54 now, but Aragornnnnnn) Dustin Clare (Gannicus from Spartacus) Also hell yes to Jason Momoa! I think I have a thing for men with beards, long hair and swords...
Me too! Especially tall, muscular, dark-haired guys with long hair, beards and swords. :haha:

NaomiH

Oh sweet sweet Dustin Clare. Also Andy Whitfield who played Spartacus in the first season. I also agree on Viggo in LOTR....mmmm
So I think I need a cold shower after catching up on this thread! :hot: I don't even think I can come up with a top 5, there are too many and I wouldn't be able to rank them all haha!! For me I'd have to say: Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki and Misha Collins from Supernatural Viggo Mortensen (he's 54 now, but Aragornnnnnn) Dustin Clare (Gannicus from Spartacus) Also hell yes to Jason Momoa! I think I have a thing for men with beards, long hair and swords...

Copperhead

In my Rasputia voice "How you doin'?"
lol.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I think there's something wrong with me, I don't find any of the shown or mentioned guys attractive. I need to check my pulse, lol. I can't think of any actor I find hot, but the one celebrity that I'm drooling over is Miguel. He is foine.
th_drool.gif

Anneri

Nah, you're fine. Only when the thought of cosmetics doesn't excite you any longer, then you need your head checked!
girlhaha.gif

MaitaiFluff

OctoberViolet

So I think I need a cold shower after catching up on this thread!
heat.gif

I don't even think I can come up with a top 5, there are too many and I wouldn't be able to rank them all haha!!

For me I'd have to say:
Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki and Misha Collins from Supernatural
Viggo Mortensen (he's 54 now, but Aragornnnnnn)
Dustin Clare (Gannicus from Spartacus)

Also hell yes to Jason Momoa!

I think I have a thing for men with beards, long hair and swords...

OctoberViolet

Okay. Here are my top 5 that I could think of for now. I didn't want to double post anyone's earlier hot men, but I had to add Hugh Jackman to my list until I can think of another. Oh yeah. I need to have my head checked. I just love the psycho's. See below and you'll understand.

Mads Mikkelsen.

Mads Mikkelsen. My newest hottie crush. Yes he plays Hannibal Lecter. Yes. I find him hot and want to sleep with him. WTF is wrong with me?!
Hugh Dancy. Plays on Hannibal. Plays Will Graham. He's adorable. Yes. He's married to Clare Daines who for some reason I can't stand, even before I knew she was married to him. Still my crush tho.

Todd Lasance (hope I spelled his last name right). Caeser from Spartacus. Hot, hot, hot.

Simon Merrells. Plays Crassus on Spartacus. Yes. Not a regular cute guy,but he's very manly to me. I love guys who also look really manly.

Hugh Jackman. Enough said.

MaitaiFluff

[COLOR=6600CC]Okay. Here are my top 5 that I could think of for now. I didn't want to double post anyone's earlier hot men, but I had to add Hugh Jackman to my list until I can think of another. Oh yeah. I need to have my head checked. I just love the psycho's. See below and you'll understand.[/COLOR] [COLOR=6600CC] Mads Mikkelsen.[/COLOR] [COLOR=6600CC] Mads Mikkelsen. My newest hottie crush. Yes he plays Hannibal Lecter. Yes. I find him hot and want to sleep with him. WTF is wrong with me?![/COLOR] [COLOR=6600CC] Hugh Dancy. Plays on Hannibal. Plays Will Graham. He's adorable. Yes. He's married to Clare Daines who for some reason I can't stand, even before I knew she was married to him. Still my crush tho.[/COLOR] [COLOR=6600CC] [/COLOR] [COLOR=6600CC] Todd Lasance (hope I spelled his last name right). Caeser from Spartacus. Hot, hot, hot.[/COLOR] [COLOR=6600CC] [/COLOR] [COLOR=6600CC] Simon Merrells. Plays Crassus on Spartacus. Yes. Not a regular cute guy,but he's very manly to me. I love guys who also look really manly.[/COLOR] [COLOR=6600CC] [/COLOR] [COLOR=6600CC] [/COLOR] [COLOR=6600CC] Hugh Jackman. Enough said.[/COLOR] [COLOR=6600CC] [/COLOR] [COLOR=6600CC] [/COLOR] [COLOR=6600CC] [/COLOR] [COLOR=6600CC] [/COLOR]
6683f257_image.jpeg