MAC Early Buzz - News on Products for 2013

liba

'Just wanted to properly post this here: 'Was talking to my MA today about how we love the pressed pigments and he told me there's a rumor going around that they'll be back for spring/summer 2013.
cheerleader.gif

Here's hoping they'll come in summery colors as well as skin tones this time!

Naughtyp

If I remember correctly from seeing a face chart Embrace Me lip pencil will come back again next spring, for anyone who missed out or needs a BU.
Awesome =) i went looking for mine the other day and I cant find it anywhere. I was so bummed, because I could have bought a BU when beth ditto came out..

romi79_2008

In need of news about upcoming collections, it seems we know very little or nothing at all about this year end collection.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Awesome =) i went looking for mine the other day and I cant find it anywhere. I was so bummed, because I could have bought a BU when beth ditto came out..
I still have a BNIB one from Iris Apfel. I bought it to use it with l/s like Something New. But I never really wear those colors, so it's still unused. I'm thinking about selling it, and also my bright lipsticks like Something New, Toxic Tale...
001_unsure.gif

Copperhead

I think I'm going to get Embrace the next time it comes out. I had always been wondering if I need it and now I think I'd like to have it.

bis

This might seem boring lol but I would really REALLY love too see is a more old fashioned MAC collection. Just a collection of some really cool new eyeshadow colors (in the regular formula) some cool eye kohl colors (red/burgundy?) and unique lip colors. No new formulas that won't hang around and no gimmicks.  This was me at work when I found out Tarnish eye kohl was getting the boot. Im kind of an eyeliner fiend lol  Also...Plumage in a Veluxe Pearl finish. That is all. 
Tarnish is being d/ced? Why, oh why? This is crap! I need backups! Plumage in VP, very nice idea, ideally with more jewel-toned eyeshadows.

Babylard

AudreyC :) I have the same problem as you. I'm constantly oily. I've been playing around with various primers like the Prep + Prime Natural Radiance, NARS's Oil Free Pore Refining Primer, Estee Lauder's Matte Perfecting Primer and Bare Escentuals Primer (the normal one, not oil controlling). These are all pretty good at getting me one step closer to being less oily and requiring less blotting sheets.

Another thing that has worked very well for me is the Origins Checks & Balances cleanser. It reduces my oiliness like no other skin cleanser.

I get what you mean by the too matte look vs. natural powdered look. A too matte finish makes me look so dull and moody :)
I have oily skin too! I find that Urban Decay Oil Slick has been doing wonders for keeping me from getting oily. It gives me dewy skin without the grease.

bis

I really like Tarnish too.  I must buy one before it's gone.
I am wondering how long you can keep them, unused and cool before they go off? Probably depends on how old it already is. *sigh* why do I always like what MAC does not want.

Icecaramellatte

I am wondering how long you can keep them, unused and cool before they go off? Probably depends on how old it already is. *sigh* why do I always like what MAC does not want.
Not forever that's for sure. I had a pencil go bad on me before. I can't say how long it took but that is why I will probably only buy one.

bis

Not forever that's for sure.  I had a pencil go bad on me before.  I can't say how long it took but that is why I will probably only buy one.
Yes, I am thinking the same thing. Too bad the one I still have is basically a stub already. Maybe EL is coming out with a similar colour along the way, their Kajals are amazing.

Copperhead

Not forever that's for sure. I had a pencil go bad on me before. I can't say how long it took but that is why I will probably only buy one.
Wow. Really? I don't think I've ever had that happen. It's bad even when you sharpen it? What kind of pencil was it? I'd like to see if I have it so I can check mine.

Latest posts