MAC Early Buzz - News on Products for 2013

OctoberViolet

I hope so. With all the new blue lippies coming out, maybe MAC will give us one or two also.
graucho.gif

Do we think Punk Couture could give us some nontraditional lip colors???

martiangurll

I hope so. With all the new blue lippies coming out, maybe MAC will give us one or two also.
graucho.gif
I wonder if they were planning a blue and the other companies jumped on the band wagon due to inside info? (Love that emoticon btw) Either way, I am thinking they need to give us a blue! (but, they don't care what I think, unfortunately)

OctoberViolet

iagree.gif
They really should bring back some of their old blue/purpley lippies that most of us missed out on. Lust, Grid, Blueberry Fizz and I'm sure there are tons of others I don't know about. MAC used to be a funky brand. I'd like for them to get back to that swing.
graucho.gif

I wonder if they were planning a blue and the other companies jumped on the band wagon due to inside info? (Love that emoticon btw) Either way, I am thinking they need to give us a blue! (but, they don't care what I think, unfortunately)

dorni

inglot-2.jpg

For all the blue lipstick lovers out there. They are still available in Inglot's US online-store.

Ana A

for those who want a blue lippy.. i just got a newsletter from melt cosmetics and guess what new shade they're launching?

I saw the post on IG and fell in love
eyelove.gif
I feel like there's plenty of pinks and corals out there already for the faint at heart...keep the blues and purples coming! lol