MAC Early Buzz - News on Products for 2013

Wolverina

I suppose I'm jealous of you all. I live in Reno where we are choking on smoke and particulate from all the fires. I can deal with humid heat but not the endless dry of the high desert. I'm not from here and currently looking forward to moving to ocean adjacent Portland. My heart is unsatisfied being so far from the sea. Lake Tahoe is lovely, but it is still a lake.

OctoberViolet

Hi guys. I can't remember where a previous post was made about a Blue lipstick, but I went to Sephora today just to walk around and came across a new cosmetic line (at least new to me) called Ardency Inn and they have a matte Black is Blue lipstick. I swatched it very lightly and it looks pretty good. Not sure if I will get it being it's $25, but I thought my fellow goth lovers of all unique/funky shade lipstick lovers might be interested.
graucho.gif

vaisforluvrs

Hi guys. I can't remember where a previous post was made about a Blue lipstick, but I went to Sephora today just to walk around and came across a new cosmetic line (at least new to me) called Ardency Inn and they have a matte Black is Blue lipstick. I swatched it very lightly and it looks pretty good. Not sure if I will get it being it's $25, but I thought my fellow goth lovers of all unique/funky shade lipstick lovers might be interested.
graucho.gif

Yep, we were talking about Lipstick Queen Hello Sailor, although I think that lipstick isn't supposed to be blue. It's more of a tinted lipstick.

pleasantmacabre

[COLOR=6633FF]Hi guys. I can't remember where a previous post was made about a Blue lipstick, but I went to Sephora today just to walk around and came across a new cosmetic line (at least new to me) called Ardency Inn and they have a matte Black is Blue lipstick. I swatched it very lightly and it looks pretty good. Not sure if I will get it being it's $25, but I thought my fellow goth lovers of all unique/funky shade lipstick lovers might be interested.[/COLOR]:naughty:
I saw this brand too, super expensive though they had little jar pigments for 37$ (Canadian)

LavenderPearl

[COLOR=6633FF]Hi guys. I can't remember where a previous post was made about a Blue lipstick, but I went to Sephora today just to walk around and came across a new cosmetic line (at least new to me) called Ardency Inn and they have a matte Black is Blue lipstick. I swatched it very lightly and it looks pretty good. Not sure if I will get it being it's $25, but I thought my fellow goth lovers of all unique/funky shade lipstick lovers might be interested.[/COLOR]:naughty:
I swatched this too! The color is awesome. It's very creamy, pigmented, and doesn't seem to have any transparency issues. I keep looking it up on Google, but no blog reviews so far... Hopefully soon.

Tahlia

for those who want a blue lippy.. i just got a newsletter from melt cosmetics and guess what new shade they're launching?

NaomiH

Indeed! I just got back from the UK on Saturday and when I walked out of the airport in Austin, I almost died! I am glad that the 100+ days seem to of subsided for now though and today was actually tolerable.
[COLOR=008080]To pitch in with the weather talk, it's been hot as hell (quite literally!) here in south Texas. It was very cloudy today, though. Low 90s and lovely. I can't wait for fall.[/COLOR]

kimibos

Same here!
same here. its not right, but i had have full colonoscopies with my whole face makeup on !! LOL yep since i dont go out much Im always wearing crazy makeup to my doc's appointments.
OMG once i went goth, pale as hell with prince noir and sakura blush to a remicade infusion from 7am to 5pm
th_roll1.gif