MAC Early Buzz - News on Products for 2013

sagehen

I live next to downtown, just over the bridge from Chinatown. L.A. born and raised in Hollywood!
I am just butting into the SoCal talk, but ladies I believe the heat has already come...It is going to be in the triple digits in the IE this weekend and into next week (September - liba was right). Yikes.

KrystalAnne

Summer heat can be so unpleasant. It's always nice when fall kicks in! But to give you a taste of fall and heat back up? Ah!
That's how it usually is here, but the last couple weeks have been odd. It's been in the 80s and even the 70s. We even had one day in the upper 60s! :blink: People broke out their jeans! I broke out my combat books and a cardigan. It felt like fall! I was on :cloud9:
Where are you? It got that hot out here too, so gross.
Tell me about it... It's been 106 and up out here!! :hot:
Noo!!! Not again!
I am just butting into the SoCal talk, but ladies I believe the heat has already come...It is going to be in the triple digits in the IE this weekend and into next week (September - liba was right). Yikes.

ForeverJenn

Summer heat can be so unpleasant. It's always nice when fall kicks in! But to give you a taste of fall and heat back up? Ah! Where are you? It got that hot out here too, so gross. Noo!!! Not again!
in AZ :) it's so freaken hot but Atleast it's dry heat... Unlike Florida, that humidity killed me lol I'm a Cali girl at heart, you can not beat that weather :(

ladyarwen

We've had a VERY mild summer here in GA. Hasn't gone up past 90 degrees, at least in the Atlanta area. Rain, rain, and MORE rain.

hoshiakari_

To pitch in with the weather talk, it's been hot as hell (quite literally!) here in south Texas. It was very cloudy today, though. Low 90s and lovely. I can't wait for fall.

KrystalAnne

are you from Cali? i don't think i could ever live in AZ omg, so spoiled by the SF bay area weather!
i feel like that is whats happening now. its seems like fall is coming, but then i know it is always hot in CA until like the week of Halloween at least!
Summer doesn't seem to end until October/November here...joy!

Prettypackages

It's 90 something Today, and will be close to 100 tomorrow, and humid... Ok now this is NOT my type of heat. I'll be in until 4 when it cools off. LOL

Monsy

It's 90 something Today, and will be close to 100 tomorrow, and humid... Ok now this is NOT my type of heat. I'll be in until 4 when it cools off. LOL
it's gonna be awful next couple of days. i can deal with the heat but humidity is killing me. I hate chicago summers just because of humidity
I can't wait for the fall. September is the best also october, warm bud mild, no rain, no humidity... just perfect

erine1881

it's gonna be awful next couple of days. i can deal with the heat but humidity is killing me. I hate chicago summers just because of humidity I can't wait for the fall. September is the best also october, warm bud mild, no rain, no humidity... just perfect
Chicago is gorgeous in the fall!

Prettypackages

it's gonna be awful next couple of days. i can deal with the heat but humidity is killing me. I hate chicago summers just because of humidity
I can't wait for the fall. September is the best also october, warm bud mild, no rain, no humidity... just perfect
I have to admit it too, I hate our humidity. I love our Sunny 80-85 degree days with no humidity. The mess we are about to get tomorrow? I'm sooo not ready. I didn't feel it Today, came out at 5 and was on the Lakefront, there was a wonderful breeze.

ForeverJenn

are you from Cali? i don't think i could ever live in AZ omg, so spoiled by the SF bay area weather! i feel like that is whats happening now. its seems like fall is coming, but then i know it is always hot in CA until like the week of Halloween at least!
Yes! Los Angeles born and raised lol AZ isn't the bad, you get used to it. I love to visit San Francisco! I have family who live out there and graduated from Berkeley. I don't think I could live out there though, it's so cold!

ForeverJenn

Oh, we're neighbors! Yeah, I can imagine the heat there! I guess we do have nice weather here, but sometimes the heat is too much. I want to see changes in the seasons. I've always wanted snow days! Yeah, we had a rainy spell here this summer, and then it got hot again. Our weather is all over the place sometimes. Summer doesn't seem to end until October/November here...joy!
talking about snow, I never ever went to big bear! What a lame-o ! :(

Monsy

I can't believe you're only 3 hrs away from me, twin!
friends.gif

martiangurll

Eye-
April In Paris-milky peachy-pink
Particularly Pretty-slightly muted pastel pink
Now In Season-reddish bronze with shimmer
Fashion Tip-milky violet
Cultivating Chic-muted taupe-brown
March Mist-mid tone taupe-grey

this palette sounds gorgeous, esp. the taupes. is it up yet for Pros?

So tired of the heat, but I feel this way at the close of every summer--cannot wait for Fall. I even like Winter, any break from the heat! Mostly I love the fashions and make up of the Fall, Winter and early Spring