MAC Early Buzz - News on Products for 2013

SRenee12

I actually enjoy the holiday hustle and bustle! There is something about hunting down that perfect present in a time crunch that makes it so much more satisfying to give :) ...but it sounds like I'm alone in this feeling!lol
I love it!! I The holiday music & peppermint mochas while shopping :) but I'm a shoe buyer and that doesn't help with my love for shopping (issue at times lol)

OctoberViolet

Peppermint mochas
love.gif

I can't wait for these to come back for the holidays. So delish.

I love it!! I The holiday music & peppermint mochas while shopping
smiles.gif
but I'm a shoe buyer and that doesn't help with my love for shopping (issue at times lol)

Deadly

Isn't it weird that we haven't seen even pictures of the Spring Trend '14 palettes if they're supposed to launch online today?
001_unsure.gif

Wolverina

While I would be *thrilled* for a Biba-esque collection, I want nothing else to do with the 70's. I completely respect its appeal to others but it is essentially my "opposite" style on a color chart.

OctoberViolet

Yummm. Pumpkin spice fraps. Peppermint Mocha fraps. I'm so thirsty now. I am only having my toasted almond iced coffee, light & sweet from DD right now, but it isn't doing the trick. I can't wait for the Autumn to arrive. My weather, my birthday and my favorite season.
love.gif

Tahlia

Quote:
Isn't it weird that we haven't seen even pictures of the Spring Trend '14 palettes if they're supposed to launch online today?
001_unsure.gif
yessss. i doubt i'll buy any although i wanna see them out of curiosity. i'm trying to save for september collections but i have no self control :(