MAC Early Buzz - News on Products for 2013

Richelle83

I apologize if this has been asked already but are we getting a couture collection this year?
Has not been mentioned at all
ssad.gif

lizzylu23

I found some more pictures of lipsticks
15469a91_image.jpeg
One of them looks like the same one from the picture erine posted.
e3a0fa05_image.jpeg
Also, this ^ girl posted this picture saying she was at update so I wasn't sure that it was in a collection but then another girl that works at mac commented that she fell in love with the lipstick... So possibly?
Soooo, I heard a little something about the Punk Couture collex. - All matte lipsticks - Straight up black - Deep dark purple - Red, so dark almost black IDK what else, but that's what I heard...:sneaky:  
Oh my Lord these are beautiful !! I am starting to save to be ready and get backups! !

Genn

I don't where to ask this but I thought this would be the best place. Does anyone know if Sephora's chick week is bi annually and if they will have it again soon? and the friends and family sale? Is that typically in January I cant remember right now and google hasn't helped much

Richelle83

I don't where to ask this but I thought this would be the best place. Does anyone know if Sephora's chick week is bi annually and if they will have it again soon? and the friends and family sale? Is that typically in January I cant remember right now and google hasn't helped much
April and October/November is F&F I believe.

MACupGrl

http://www.fashionmagazine.com/blogs/beauty/2013/09/05/best-makeup-brushes/ The "toothbrushes"-lol come out in Nov. M.A.C’s latest offering, a trio of wands out this November (from $30, maccosmetics.com), made their debut as prototypes at the Spring and Fall 2013 shows. Their unconventional shape—they bear a striking
5e8ef017_image.jpeg
resemblance to travel-size toothbrushes—stopped traffic backstage. “A model grabbed my wrist and said, ‘What is that?’”

xlisaa

April and October/November is F&F I believe.
yup, April is normally Chic Week, which is 15% off & F&F is in October, but last year, they made it so that only friends & families of employee's were able to participate. Only VIB's had 20% off last year and not BI.

Genn

yup, April is normally Chic Week, which is 15% off & F&F is in October, but last year, they made it so that only friends & families of employee's were able to participate. Only VIB's had 20% off last year and not BI.
I wonder what they will do with VIB rouge. I will hold off ordering Christmas presents a little longer then. Thank you for your answers.

MACupGrl

UPCOMING NEW PRODUCTS: http://www.beautyalchemist.com/2013/09/mac-casual-color-spring-2014-sneak-peek.html?m=1 Keep It Loose Casual Color on lips here:
e500832e_image.jpeg
Have a Lovely Day Casual Color here:
a530ee0f_image.jpeg
Also an eyeshadow Nightlight Sparkle on eyes ( middle pic).
6af6f607_image.jpeg

erine1881

UPCOMING NEW PRODUCTS: http://www.beautyalchemist.com/2013/09/mac-casual-color-spring-2014-sneak-peek.html?m=1 Keep It Loose Casual Color on lips here:
e500832e_image.jpeg
Have a Lovely Day Casual Color here:
a530ee0f_image.jpeg
Also an eyeshadow Nightlight Sparkle on eyes ( middle pic).
6af6f607_image.jpeg
Wrong thread dear

MACupGrl

More UPCOMING PRODUCTS: http://makeupforlife.net/2013/09/fresh-makeup-orange-lip-at-sophie-theallet-ss-2014.html MatchMaster Concealer (new for Spring/Summer 2014) to even out skintone. Pleasure Model Extra Dimension Blush (new for Spring/Summer 2014)
f10e857e_image.jpeg
On the eyes: Particularly Pretty, a pale pink color from Spring 14 Trend Forecast/Eye, all over the lid and topped with M·A·C PRO Shine Mixing Medium. *a new lipstick for Spring 2014* and blended M·A·C PRO Orange Lipmix over it for a stained effect.
59efb797_image.jpeg

Latest posts