MAC Early Buzz - News on Products for 2013

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Well Nordstrom still has CA listed on their site! I know you are not US but I dunno, do they ship there?
No, not MAC products. I tried to order a Chanel product once, and shipping was $40 or so.
icon_eek.gif

I'll keep an eye on evilbay, maybe I'll find one for a good price. I got my other one there too. Maybe I should wait for the new MES, they sound promising, would be great if there was a similar one.

Rezel

Thank you, Liba!!! :) They all sound great but I'm most excited about the things I missed out on: Pink Pigeon and Stereo Rose (just think of the madness!) plus lavender blush, lavender quad, PLW liners, and the lesbian tuxedo collection!

MRV

Thank you, Liba!!! This is too much!
thud.gif
But YAY, purples and lavenders are coming again!
th_happy1.gif

I don't mind the repromotes (I think I already have almost all of them), it's hard enough as it is. This just means money saved and rotation of my stash which is highly needed.

I think a useful info for us would be the collection names. This way we can search for more info.

Anitacska

lol.gif
You're so funny. Sorry to hear about your laptop. :(

I guess Petticoat would be a better choice than Porcelain Pink, although I already have that too. It makes a nice blush on me, bit frosty though. It won't hurt if the mineralize collection is all repromotes, I have so many MSFs, MESs, MBs, I really don't need any more to be honest.
Liba is a female version of Lev, which was my great grandfather's name and means "heart" in Hebrew. I've got an English name and a Hebrew one to commemorate my ancestors! I like it - but I also like to HONK HONK, so goose is good for me too!
greengrin.gif

Also, like I was saying, I am severely sleep deprived so there is a 5% chance I am tweaking and it was Pink Petticoat, not Porcelain Pink - just gotta put that in there because my brain is so extremely tired and I am starting to doubt my memory. I'm going back in there tomorrow to finally pick up my Marilyn and get my makeup done, so i will make sure to double check. In fact, ASK ME QUESTIONS and I will try to be more awake and less stressed out, like I was today (I literally spent 10 hours in the Apple store trying to retrieve all my data from my work laptop that went kaboom and then buying a new laptop that I seriously had not been expecting to have to shell out for at this time. It was so darn stressful and pretty much cancels out a vacation/retreat I was planning and was in severe need of. My day was
NeedCoffee.gif
plus
thud.gif
plus
th_MadWithShortFuse.gif
but also
th_hug.gif
because my friends were really supportive and cheered me up immensely - plus YAY makeup!)

Fiberluver

OK, for the week of Jan 13th, there is ALL MINERALIZE AGAIN - the highlights here are STEREO ROSE AND PORCELAIN PINK MSFS. YEPPP, get ready. Also there are 5 shadows that all sound very familiar, like we've seen these before, sprinkled through Glitter and Ice and Naturally - soft grey and lavender melanges, deep plum, etc. 4 MBs, I think one is a repromote but of one of the good ones from Felines or the like - they all sounded like soft colors, but one jumped out at me - it's a frosted deep bronze (that wasn't the exact color description, btw, but near enough). the main thing are MINERALIZED LIP BALMS. These come in a tube like the lip geles, they have the consistency of lip gele, they all have dense but refined glitter, exactly like the Marilyn dazzleglasses (so basically gorgeousness big time), and many soft but unusual sounding colors. Oh, also they have moisturizing properties that made my MA sad, because he loved them, but they're too glittery for his manliness to use them himself.

For Jan 6th, there are 2 collections and they both are doozies. The promo pictures for these are outrageous, one has a woman in a rubber ball gown with freaking enormous body builder arms and upper body, doing the classic muscle man pose. All the names are muscle related, like "Muscle Memory" hahahaha. The other one is sexy Helmut Newton style lesbians in tuxedos, so ooo la la. Now for the goods..... the lesbian one: THE RETURN OF PINK PIGEON AND PARTY PARROT. PLUS 2 new purples he was panting over, neither of them super blue-ish but both extremely intense and beautiful, one is similar to Heroine and another is lighter, grey- mauve lavender-ish. PLUS AT LAST LADIES THERE IS A BLUSH DESCRIBED AS "FROSTY LIGHT LAVENDER" -it's what that pale one from Tres Cheek should have been but wasn't quite. There's also a blush that's the color of Magenta (from Reel Sexy among other collections) but with the beautiful texture of the best Tres Cheek. There are new PRO-LONGWEAR EYE LINERS that he didn't get a chance to see in person, but there's a range of about 6 colors including green and purple. There's a quad with two different textures of navy with purple and a new black, also a second quad with lavenders, basically this is the winter version of Reel Sexy - there are nail polishes including a dark periwinkle purple that sounds sexxxxy. The body builder muscle one has a a couple of quads too, one including a new "warm" black that sounds tempting. Again, there are some vampy purple and fuchsia lipsticks and a SPARKLING BLACK LIPSTICK - this is the one we had that photo of being applied to a model's lips a while back from these past runway shows. Excuse me for forgetting the name but when I saw it, I got hot and bothered and the description makes it sound even better. Also REVENGE IS SWEET lipglass is BACK, so get in line baby!!!!!!!!! Frankly I was overwhelmed with how both of these two collections sounded - they are MY KINDA WONDERFUL!!!

ok i'll put more in another post.....
YEAAAAAA!!!!!!

I wish Quick Sizzle was coming back too!!!

kimibos

liba
bouquet.gif
th_worship.gif
omg i cant believe im going to have the opportunity to get stereo rose!!!
nanaparty.gif
i cant wait to see promo pics of those collections. i love liba!!

Debbs

Just reading this make me happy. I know I will be broke after Xmas so will have to be really selective with my purchases. I do not want any lipsticks at all so that makes it so much easier for me. Deep plum mineralized eyeshadow.... absolutely yes, a few mineralized blushes, will review prior swatches of Revenge Is Sweet lipgloss, a few eyeliners, maybe some colorful pressed pigments (need info on the spongey eye applicator ). Thanks for posting. Can't wait to see and hear more!!!

luvlydee

Quote: Originally Posted by liba

For Jan 6th, there are 2 collections and they both are doozies. The promo pictures for these are outrageous, one has a woman in a rubber ball gown with freaking enormous body builder arms and upper body, doing the classic muscle man pose. All the names are muscle related, like "Muscle Memory" hahahaha. The other one is sexy Helmut Newton style lesbians in tuxedos, so ooo la la. Now for the goods..... the lesbian one: THE RETURN OF PINK PIGEON AND PARTY PARROT. PLUS 2 new purples he was panting over, neither of them super blue-ish but both extremely intense and beautiful, one is similar to Heroine and another is lighter, grey- mauve lavender-ish. PLUS AT LAST LADIES THERE IS A BLUSH DESCRIBED AS "FROSTY LIGHT LAVENDER" -it's what that pale one from Tres Cheek should have been but wasn't quite. There's also a blush that's the color of Magenta (from Reel Sexy among other collections) but with the beautiful texture of the best Tres Cheek. There are new PRO-LONGWEAR EYE LINERS that he didn't get a chance to see in person, but there's a range of about 6 colors including green and purple. There's a quad with two different textures of navy with purple and a new black, also a second quad with lavenders, basically this is the winter version of Reel Sexy - there are nail polishes including a dark periwinkle purple that sounds sexxxxy. The body builder muscle one has a a couple of quads too, one including a new "warm" black that sounds tempting. Again, there are some vampy purple and fuchsia lipsticks and a SPARKLING BLACK LIPSTICK - this is the one we had that photo of being applied to a model's lips a while back from these past runway shows. Excuse me for forgetting the name but when I saw it, I got hot and bothered and the description makes it sound even better. Also REVENGE IS SWEET lipglass is BACK, so get in line baby!!!!!!!!! Frankly I was overwhelmed with how both of these two collections sounded - they are MY KINDA WONDERFUL!!!

ok i'll put more in another post.....

i just died...

TEAM PURPLE WOOOOO

Carriee

ahhh! I'm cutting my Glamourdaze list down to just WoG in anticipation for Stereo Rose and all the purple things!

OhSoJaded

I got so caught up reading about the purple stuff, that I TOTALLY MISSED that Stereo Rose is coming back!!!! AHHH!

kimibos

ahhh! I'm cutting my Glamourdaze list down to just WoG in anticipation for Stereo Rose and all the purple things!
yep im cutting my list too. last year i had to get only 2 things of naturally cause i was broke and wanted the lippies from iris. the hard decisions that one has to make in life.
girlhaha.gif

tattletale

i have stereo rose and i have never used it lol i never use half of the makeup i have lol a lot of it is brand new!! just sitting in my case looking pretty im due for a another alex unit!! i have the 9 drawer one and its almost full!! i would love to see these other skin finishes like metal rock and pleasureflush but sometimes mac cant get the minerals that they used to create these hence why they haven't been launched again. it also happens with perm products things get discontinued to do ingredients or new formulations.

i dont have any information to tell as this time as i wont see any new goodies till the 15th so i will tell you all how i feel about everything coming out from a working makeup artist stand point

Mac-Guy

Liba, thanks for posting new info :)

I opened threads for the new collection so we can discuss them individually
flower.gif

Latest posts