MAC Early Buzz - News on Products for 2013

Genn

ohhh I want to see what the big deal is about Stereo Rose and and I'm so there with the grey-mauve l/s .

OctoberViolet

eyelove.gif
me too!

ohhh I want to see what the big deal is about Stereo Rose and and I'm so there with the grey-mauve l/s .

katred

Specktra Bestie
OK, for the week of Jan 13th, there is ALL MINERALIZE AGAIN - the highlights here are STEREO ROSE AND PORCELAIN PINK MSFS. YEPPP, get ready. Also there are 5 shadows that all sound very familiar, like we've seen these before, sprinkled through Glitter and Ice and Naturally - soft grey and lavender melanges, deep plum, etc. 4 MBs, I think one is a repromote but of one of the good ones from Felines or the like - they all sounded like soft colors, but one jumped out at me - it's a frosted deep bronze (that wasn't the exact color description, btw, but near enough). the main thing are MINERALIZED LIP BALMS. These come in a tube like the lip geles, they have the consistency of lip gele, they all have dense but refined glitter, exactly like the Marilyn dazzleglasses (so basically gorgeousness big time), and many soft but unusual sounding colors. Oh, also they have moisturizing properties that made my MA sad, because he loved them, but they're too glittery for his manliness to use them himself.

For Jan 6th, there are 2 collections and they both are doozies. The promo pictures for these are outrageous, one has a woman in a rubber ball gown with freaking enormous body builder arms and upper body, doing the classic muscle man pose. All the names are muscle related, like "Muscle Memory" hahahaha. The other one is sexy Helmut Newton style lesbians in tuxedos, so ooo la la. Now for the goods..... the lesbian one: THE RETURN OF PINK PIGEON AND PARTY PARROT. PLUS 2 new purples he was panting over, neither of them super blue-ish but both extremely intense and beautiful, one is similar to Heroine and another is lighter, grey- mauve lavender-ish. PLUS AT LAST LADIES THERE IS A BLUSH DESCRIBED AS "FROSTY LIGHT LAVENDER" -it's what that pale one from Tres Cheek should have been but wasn't quite. There's also a blush that's the color of Magenta (from Reel Sexy among other collections) but with the beautiful texture of the best Tres Cheek. There are new PRO-LONGWEAR EYE LINERS that he didn't get a chance to see in person, but there's a range of about 6 colors including green and purple. There's a quad with two different textures of navy with purple and a new black, also a second quad with lavenders, basically this is the winter version of Reel Sexy - there are nail polishes including a dark periwinkle purple that sounds sexxxxy. The body builder muscle one has a a couple of quads too, one including a new "warm" black that sounds tempting. Again, there are some vampy purple and fuchsia lipsticks and a SPARKLING BLACK LIPSTICK - this is the one we had that photo of being applied to a model's lips a while back from these past runway shows. Excuse me for forgetting the name but when I saw it, I got hot and bothered and the description makes it sound even better. Also REVENGE IS SWEET lipglass is BACK, so get in line baby!!!!!!!!! Frankly I was overwhelmed with how both of these two collections sounded - they are MY KINDA WONDERFUL!!!

ok i'll put more in another post.....

Good grief... It's like Mac dipped into my brain and scooped out the contents to make these collections. Seriously, I've lost track of the number of things I want. Black lips? Purple lips? Fuchsia? Lavender blush? Plus there's wacky imagery, which is always a hook for me... I seriously have to start saving now...

Genn

I'm convinced MAC stalks the specktra site to get ideas for collections like we stalk the MAC site for products.

pemily

MY would luv to get some of the cult face msfs I have stereo rose but would live petticoat or by candlelight etc

GlamQueen21

Liba! I cannot wait for those collections to be out!! That is awesome that MAC is bringing back Pink Pigeon, Party Parrot and Stereo Rose! Good opportunity for those that missed out on them.

princess sarah

I have been away for a few days and I come back to this.... WOW!!!! Thank you liba!:bouquet: Well my pink pigeon is my fav lipstick ever, and I am down to the lower end of the tube which means... Yah!! I can stop trying to slow down on it and use it up for repromote!!! Stoked for concealer palettes and lip balms, pressed pigments and new lipsticks! If it's like heroine I'm alllll over it!!!! Colorful pressed pigments is my dream, even said to my Mua I wish they had brought in colours Bye bye savings... I have been soooooo good this year too

honey on boost

OMG thank you Liba!! I'm so excited for all the new goodies and old stuff that I never got my hands on.. I'm looking at you party parrot & stereo rose!

cucumbers

Stereo Rose is the only product I've ever backed up, so I don't need anymore, but I'm so happy that more people will be able to get it!

Prettypackages

I'm overwhelmed... I'm just giong to give you all my credit card and you order it for me. LOL

I'm so excited to be getting my Revenge is Sweet back.
I get to try Stereo Rose and get Party Parrot, although, I might not even want it now. I am going to have to save every penny of OT now. Damn Mac. I HATE YOU!

pocketmouse

Wow. Grey, purple, sparkling black lipstick, lavender blush, MSFs, and a couture collection with pink fabric and gold bows?
mac_atemywallet.gif

sfmakeup

Yay! With MM's Scarlet Ibis, the rerelease of Pink Pigeon and Party Parrot, and permanent Morange, I have (almost) all of the Iris Apfel lippies!

liba

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around all of these collections too!

I'm only sorry I was so tired out and couldn't recall more details. I'm still not caught up on sleep or totally done with computer issues, plus this guy I was dating this whole year who called me his girlfriend unilaterally decided it was over this past week too, so I need a damn break.

I think I'm most excited for Jet, at least a few Pressed Pigments, the mineralize lip balms and the brow collection, but I already know I will go ape over the Muscle/Tuxedo double whammy. Those 2 together are releasing the same day and there will be as many products as Spring Forecast, at least. 4 quads, multiple lipstick, glosses and blushes in both collections, PLW eyeliners, nail polishes - just a ton of stuff and it all is in sexy sexy colors!

MACina

pompom.gif
....woohoo.....new quads!!!
I'm still trying to wrap my mind around all of these collections too!

I'm only sorry I was so tired out and couldn't recall more details. I'm still not caught up on sleep or totally done with computer issues, plus this guy I was dating this whole year who called me his girlfriend unilaterally decided it was over this past week too, so I need a damn break.

I think I'm most excited for Jet, at least a few Pressed Pigments, the mineralize lip balms and the brow collection, but I already know I will go ape over the Muscle/Tuxedo double whammy. Those 2 together are releasing the same day and there will be as many products as Spring Forecast, at least. 4 quads, multiple lipstick, glosses and blushes in both collections, PLW eyeliners, nail polishes - just a ton of stuff and it all is in sexy sexy colors!

Eleentje

Thank you so much for the scoop, Liba, and I'm so sorry to hear about your mishaps. I'm sure there are plenty of good things waiting for you ahead to make up for the crap you had to go through recently!

I'm most excited about the Muscle and Tuxedo collection. The return of Party Parrot and Pink Pidgeon?! YES, PLEASE :)
I'm curious about the couture collection and the new pressed pigments as well!

Edelmc

Thank you so much for the info liba. My questions would be... Can you give us more info on the new brush and/or brushes Did you get to see the various shades in the lavander quad Did you get to see what formula concealer are in the palettes and are there colour correctors in the pallettes too? Do you know if the mineralize lip balm are very glittery or just a bit shimmery and can you remember some of the shades? Thank you again for all the info and I think we are looking forward to the same items and collections

PeachTwist

Thank you liba for all the info!

My prelim list for everything mentioned is:

Stereo Rose
Porcelain Pink
all 4 quads you mentioned
possibly party parrot/pink pidgeon

I'm so easy to please.

Michelemu21

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around all of these collections too! I'm only sorry I was so tired out and couldn't recall more details. I'm still not caught up on sleep or totally done with computer issues, plus this guy I was dating this whole year who called me his girlfriend unilaterally decided it was over this past week too, so I need a damn break. I think I'm most excited for Jet, at least a few Pressed Pigments, the mineralize lip balms and the brow collection, but I already know I will go ape over the Muscle/Tuxedo double whammy. Those 2 together are releasing the same day and there will be as many products as Spring Forecast, at least. 4 quads, multiple lipstick, glosses and blushes in both collections, PLW eyeliners, nail polishes - just a ton of stuff and it all is in sexy sexy colors! 
Sorry to hear about the computer and bf...hope things perk up for you soon