MAC Early Buzz - News on Products for 2013

califabulous

No , I haven`t tried it. I can`t make myself pay ~ 17 $ for clear balm. I always finish buying something else because I like a little bit of color on my lips when out.
I now like Revlon lip butters for short outings around the house , they last a little bit longer than mac or korres (2-3 hrs) and they keep the lips moisturized, haven`t notice an improvement but they remain the same ( which i can not say bout some mac lipsticks, some finishes are really drying) and I feel them protected from wind, etc
Also just ordered rosebud salve in tube, so i`ll give that a try now (6$).
and anyone else with dry lips. Vitamin E oil at night. got it from trader joes. $4 maybe. Im talking dry lips, iron deficient and lots of lip lines to encourage peeling. It totally works.. the first night I used it, it changed my lip condition. by the by, i use my mac lip moisturizer in the pot daily. I use jack black on the go. tendertones remind me of barbie plastic or playdough. maybe it's just a connection of the time when i use to wear lip balms as a kid and tendertones trigger the memory LOL. They are not horrible but I don't particularly care for them.

Naughtyp

ok, I am trying to save $$$ and not buy so much makeup ( I have enough to last my entire lifetime!!!) I FOR SURE am getting Revenge is sweet since I missed out last time. I am trying to decide if I need party parrot ? I have Moxie, Impassioned and Fusion Pink already, so is there really that much of a difference to need it? also I really wanted Pink Pigeon, but I already have Candy Yum-yum, Dear Diary , Quick Sizzle... so is it all that different? anyone have these to do a comparison swatch? thx!!

amberave

Do you guys think the mineralize lip balm is the same as the mineralize lipstick that we were eyeing earlier?

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Do you guys think the mineralize lip balm is the same as the mineralize lipstick that we were eyeing earlier?
No, I don't think so. I think Liba mentioned the balm is in a squeezy tube. Also the lipsticks don't seem to have any shimmer judging from the pics we saw of the models wearing them.

brooklyngirl

I want E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G.....
yahoo.gif

OctoberViolet

OT: Would anyone know what I need to do in order to get my emoticans, colors and quotes back to normal? I'm at my mom's house and for some reason my message boards aren't working correctly and it's driving me nuts. I appreciate everyone's input on how I can fix these issues.

Naughtyp

Revenge is Sweet came out with the VV ( Disney) collection a few years back... temptalia has swatches still if you search for it

gracie90

Quote:Originally Posted by OctoberViolet

OT: Would anyone know what I need to do in order to get my emoticans, colors and quotes back to normal? I'm at my mom's house and for some reason my message boards aren't working correctly and it's driving me nuts. I appreciate everyone's input on how I can fix these issues.

I've been having this EXACT problem for the past couple of days! I can't even give thumbs up any more :(

Genn

Octoberviolet and Gracie....I'm having the same problem for the few days. It has been driving me nuts. It has to be a specktra problem since were all 3 having the same problem

gracie90

Thank God it's not just me, I thought I was going crazy! It works fine when PMing, or when I'm on my phone, but I can't post emoticons, pictures etc on my laptop :(

OctoberViolet

Thank you ladies. At least I'm not alone with this craziness. I do hope if it's on Specktra's side, this issue will be fixed soon. I miss quoting and using all kinds of fun emoticans in my posts. I also hate just using the plain black color. I prefer using different colors.

Eleentje

Maybe you all are using the same browser?
I am not having any issues on Chrome. There were some issues with ads in the morning: only some coding was being displayed (which I didn't really mind).

gracie90

Maybe you all are using the same browser?
I am not having any issues on Chrome. There were some issues with ads in the morning: only some coding was being displayed (which I didn't really mind).
I think you're on to something - I'm currently using Firefox as an experiment and I can do this:
nanaparty.gif
Dancing bananas!
Oh dear.

baghdad81

Pink Pigeon BUs here I come (Ditto PP). I passed on porcelain pink in MMO but I might grab it depending on how gritty it is. I don't know about SR. What makes it so cool?