MAC Early Buzz - News on Products for 2013

MACina

That would be great
eyelove.gif

I still think AB will be the next Viva Glam chick and that the lippy will be super vampy.

tattletale

from what i heard it will be viva glam nicki 2 and its a lavender shade but that might be changing as i heard they couldnt talk about it just yet so we shall see

mousygiggles

from what i heard it till be viva glam nicki 2 and its a lavender shade but that might be changing as i heard they couldnt talk about it just yet so we shall see
Yes, I heard it was closer to Pink Friday, but not Pink Friday. I do predict darky and vampy after that though. There have been so many light ones recently.

Carriee

from what i heard it till be viva glam nicki 2 and its a lavender shade but that might be changing as i heard they couldnt talk about it just yet so we shall see
I would be all over that too even if it is another VG Nicki - lavender??? This along with the lavender in either the Strength collection or the Tuxedo one (can't remember)??

OctoberViolet

I will knock someone out for a lavender VG.
boxing.gif
I've been waiting for years for a shade like this with Viva Glam to come out. It better be lavender(ish).

Quote: Originally Posted by Mac-Guy

A lavender VG shade would fly off the shelves :)

Miss Dynamite

It's so frustrating knowing that there are people out there reading this board who have all the color stories but aren't telling us. =(

Naughtyp

Side note * I just found my Embrace Me lipliner while cleaning!!! lo yes!! and my NYX Dolly Pink