MAC Early Buzz - News on Products for 2013

hwdsprincess

Side note * I just found my Embrace Me lipliner while cleaning!!! lo yes!! and my NYX Dolly Pink
Omg I love when that happens! I thought I almost lost my embrace liner and I almost died and started looking on eBay but then the hubby found it in the couch lol and I love dolly pink more like I love nyx liners they're cheap and work just as good as Mac

Copperhead

from what i heard it will be viva glam nicki 2 and its a lavender shade but that might be changing as i heard they couldnt talk about it just yet so we shall see

I really, really, like my Revlon Lilac Pastelle gloss but I am ALWAYS, I repeat, ALWAYS, down for a lilac/lavender shade.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I will knock someone out for a lavender VG.
boxing.gif
I've been waiting for years for a shade like this with Viva Glam to come out. It better be lavender(ish).
Please make sure someone takes video if you do...
lol.gif

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by mousygiggles
I still think AB will be the next Viva Glam chick and that the lippy will be super vampy.

I've been very distracted lately, and i guess i've missed who AB is... Do you mean Azealia Banks?

MacAddictNurse

Pink Pigeon BUs here I come (Ditto PP). I passed on porcelain pink in MMO but I might grab it depending on how gritty it is. I don't know about SR. What makes it so cool?
So I have no idea where in here I missed it but PINK PIGEON is coming back????!!!!! Can some one point me in the the direction of this info?? got tired of looking for it?

Genn

So I have no idea where in here I missed it but PINK PIGEON is coming back????!!!!! Can some one point me in the the direction of this info?? got tired of looking for it?
Its either in the Taste Temptations thread or the Strength thread. sorry I cant remeber which one.

romi79_2008

Side note * I just found my Embrace Me lipliner while cleaning!!! lo yes!! and my NYX Dolly Pink
Good for you. WE renovated the house still didn`t found my stripdown lipliner, sad thing is I won`t buy it again because of the nice nudes from prolongwear line, I would rather buy those

OctoberViolet

Will do!
girlhaha.gif

Absolutely. I was kind of surprised that Lavender Whip didn't make it to their "By Request" list, since it's certainly one of the most sought after lipsticks in my experience. And the pale lavender from Quite Cute sold out fast despite being trickier to wear.

Please make sure someone takes video if you do...
lol.gif

baghdad81

I am sorry if this has been posted before, I just wanted to compile a list of products we know are coming up! Taupe Shape Powder Blush (Available Spring/Summer 2013) Poised Powder Blush (Available Spring/Summer 2013) Dirty Blonde and Deep Dark Brunette Brow Fluidline Lady at Play and Lush Life Mineralize Rich Lipsticks (Available Spring/Summer 2013) Sunshine Eye Shadow (Available Spring/Summer 2013) Luxe Naturale Mineralize Rich Lipstick (Available Spring/Summer 2013) Mineralize Moisture Fluid Spf 15 Foundation (available Spring/Summer 2013) Golden Elixir Strobe Liquid (available Spring/Summer 2013) Must Have Brown From Spring '13 Forecast/Eyes (available Spring/Summer 2013) Cheers My Dear Pigment (available Spring/Summer 2013) Spoiled Rich Eye Shadow From Archie's Girls (Available Spring/Summer 2013) Lucky In Love Pigment (Available Spring/Summer 2013) Summer Sweetheart Lipglass (Available Spring/Summer 2013) Strut The Cherry From Spring '13 Forecast/Lips (available Spring/Summer 2013) Brunette Luxe Brow Powder Pencil (available Spring/Summer 2013) Posh Tone Mineralize Lipstick (available Spring/Summer 2013) Ron Ron Run Eye Shadow From Archie's Girls (available Spring/Summer 2013) Forecast Nude From Spring '13 Forecast From: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/lifestyle/PRO-FOUND-MAKE-UP, http://weheartthis.com/2012/09/13/get-the-look-mac-at-nyfw-spring-2013/

Naughtyp

Omg I love when that happens! I thought I almost lost my embrace liner and I almost died and started looking on eBay but then the hubby found it in the couch lol and I love dolly pink more like I love nyx liners they're cheap and work just as good as Mac
I was looking on evilbay too for a backup im so glad i found it! =) i get the NYX ones for colors i dnt wear often =)

Naughtyp

Good for you. WE renovated the house still didn`t found my stripdown lipliner, sad thing is I won`t buy it again because of the nice nudes from prolongwear line, I would rather buy those
I was ready to ransack my apartment but i was praying i would find it....God is good lol =)

I am interested in the lavendar viva nicki....even tho its a hard shade for me to wear, id probably still get it lol

Ange1

Does anybody know where I can find a list of around which months/dates these upcoming collections are coming out? It seems as if the calender and release date thread haven been updated since may..? I need to know so I can plan! lol From the holiday all the way to spring would be very helpful! I'm excited for holiday, strength, and Archie's collex! :)

Mac-Guy

Does anybody know where I can find a list of around which months/dates these upcoming collections are coming out? It seems as if the calender and release date thread haven been updated since may..? I need to know so I can plan! lol From the holiday all the way to spring would be very helpful! I'm excited for holiday, strength, and Archie's collex! :)
When dates are known, I've added it to the title of the individual thread. For more information, we have to wait until MAC releases official info. HTH.

Medgal07

I heard that Glamour Daze will start selling in stores October 24th. Typically, the new collections seem to show up online a few days before. If there are particular items that you're lusting after, you might want to pre-order via your local MAC store or counter. There will be a product/collection release sometime in November, but I'm not aware of the dates at this time. Glad to followup when I know more.

martiangurll

I am such a nerd I am most excited for the Brunette Luxe brow thingie. I am running critically low on Lingering pencil...and Fling