MAC Early Buzz - News on Products for 2013

pemily

Those seem to be from the Meadham Kirchhoff fashion show, just like the glittery lipstick tubes we've seen last year (or earlier this year?). So I would assume these are specially made for that event as well and not an actual collection. Meadham Kirchhoff S/S 13 and angsty musings. « who's that girl? I wouldn't mind owning those blushes, though. The packaging is very cute.
Why is it that they create better packaging for these events.. I loved the lIpsticks last year... What did we get, Marilyn! Q

MACina

That would be great!!!

We have not seen any loose powders in collections for ages.

This picture looks just like that mystery display to the right of the Archie's Girls displays Naynadine posted in the Archie's Girls thread!!
eyelove.gif

I'm drooling over those beautiful blushes, the yellow, blue-purple and dusty green eye shadows and those things that are pigments or polishes and the pots of something (are they loose powders? They look pretty large...they seem bigger than the Casual Colors???)

It's hard to imagine the packaging will be this gorgeous too, but who knows?????

Can't wait to get more info.

liba

Those seem to be from the Meadham Kirchhoff fashion show, just like the glittery lipstick tubes we've seen last year (or earlier this year?). So I would assume these are specially made for that event as well and not an actual collection.

Meadham Kirchhoff S/S 13 and angsty musings. « who's that girl?

I wouldn't mind owning those blushes, though. The packaging is very cute.
That packaging was too good to be true.....

Meanwhile, I don't recognize those blush or eye shadow colors, so maybe we're getting a collection anyways, just without the handmade style packaging? It does look like that display you posted....

xStarryEyedX

These pIcs look way too good to be true.... Would it be the aug collex?
I just re-read what I typed- I am never trying to type long paragraphs from my phone ever again lol... But yeah, I heard her say " I hate makeup" and I was like ok- first off you're full of crap, second off you aren't just a spokesperson for MAC- it's for a charity. Think before you talk please? Say " I hate makeup, but I love Viva Glam Lip Balm". or something.... Yes her lipstick/gloss makes tons of money, but it could be doing so much better if she actually talked about it more =/. I take VG really seriously, and it bothers me that she doesn't work nearly as hard as other spokespeople have.

Side note, I agree that Katy Perry would be awesome for the role. I wish she didn't have that line of lashes cause now I don't think they could use her. Kim K would have been great too, can't stand her but she would have made the MAF soooo much money.

pemily

Love your 2 pics why use the same person twice!!! She hates makeup but seems to cake more on than most celebs!

Anitacska

I would totally buy that collection if they released it! So funny, they do "special" packaging with hardly anything special, but never anything like this. Bet it would sell out in no time.

Those seem to be from the Meadham Kirchhoff fashion show, just like the glittery lipstick tubes we've seen last year (or earlier this year?). So I would assume these are specially made for that event as well and not an actual collection.

Meadham Kirchhoff S/S 13 and angsty musings. « who's that girl?

I wouldn't mind owning those blushes, though. The packaging is very cute.

martiangurll

She hates makeup but seems to cake more on than most celebs!
My feelings exactly.

I wonder what new products MAC is cooking up for next year. Or, reviving some old products that we haven't seen for a few collections. I guess I have given up hoping to see any new paints, but some colored powders (loose blush or highlighters) could be fun. New pigments would be even better. I would love to see some more kissable lip colors in different colors as well...

martiangurll

I really hope this will be available to everyone. I absolutely adore the packaging! Ow and I also see some really nice colours.
Sorry sweetie, this is a fake packaging. Someone did an arts and craft project on the products. There is speculation that the products may be real though. With some glue and/or stickers from the craft store, anyone could probably replicate the packaging if they really, really loved it I bet.

(Read the thread further up, it isn't a real collection, at least not in that packaging)

Pinkdollface

Sorry sweetie, this is a fake packaging. Someone did an arts and craft project on the products. There is speculation that the products may be real though. With some glue and/or stickers from the craft store, anyone could probably replicate the packaging if they really, really loved it I bet.
(Read the thread further up, it isn't a real collection, at least not in that packaging)
Thanks for clearing that up. I did read the thread further up before I posted and read they were thinking it was not real because of the lippies we saw earlier with the glitter packaging that were exclusively made for a show. But there was no confirmation it was indeed just for a fashion show so I still had some hope left. Now I just hope we'll get colours like that. I'm definitely not crafty enough to make packaging like that myself. My artwork that I had to do for school in the past always looked bad, it's just not my talent
girlhaha.gif

OctoberViolet

OMG! I fell for it again.
th_wallbash.gif
I must be one of the most naive you people ever met.
WTF2.gif
I do wish MAC would make some amazing packaging like that. I know it would cost more, but if the product is unique enough and the design gorgeous I would splurge on it.

Michelemu21

Boooo..
angry.gif
.I really like that packaging. I liked the glitter lipstick too. Too bad Mac couldn't just put a little bit of glitter so it wouldn't be a mess but still look a little like that lipstick.

This packaging reminds me of Victorian Era.
heart.gif

kimibos

finger.gif
MAc!! why make stuff for shows and not us.

pocketmouse

i want it, the whole collection, even the brush handles are beautiful. bladly.
i liike everything. thanks for the link, that fashion show looks cool. one question, who gets inspired by courtney love???????????????????
finger.gif
MAc!! why make stuff for shows and not us.
LOL!
girlhaha.gif
I love Meadham Kirchhoff, I think he was mostly inspired by the Miss World video by Hole (Courtney Love's band)

and yes that packaging is amazing! I died a little when I saw it in one of the photo album's from his show, same with the glitter lipstick cases from last year. I'd totally pay a lot of money for something that was that beautifully made.

Latest posts