MAC Early Buzz - News on Products for 2013

singer82

I'm excited to hear the info and themes on the spring and summer collections! They are my favs. I really hope we get some fun colored packaging in 2013. And on the actual packaging, not just the boxes or imprinted on them.

Mac-Guy

I'm excited to hear the info and themes on the spring and summer collections! They are my favs. I really hope we get some fun colored packaging in 2013. And on the actual packaging, not just the boxes or imprinted on them.
I'm looking forward to the big summer collection too. May can't come soon enough.

MRV

^ It can't! And we will get the summer collection in the beginning of May, and it's my BD one!

Spanky

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE. HERE'S TO A HAPPY, HEALTHY, PROSPEROUS YEAR FOR EVERYONE! So, the next BIG collection is B & V? What comes after that? TIA.

martiangurll

poke.gif
Happy New Year. Actually, I wouldn't mind a break for January. I know technically Strength and Stylish Brow are our January collections but I am glad to be able to take a breather (and a month to save up) because I can already predict the fr3nzy with Archie. Its gonna be bananas.

lyseD

poke.gif
Happy New Year. Actually, I wouldn't mind a break for January. I know technically Strength and Stylish Brow are our January collections but I am glad to be able to take a breather (and a month to save up) because I can already predict the fr3nzy with Archie. Its gonna be bananas.
I need a break too. I'll check out stylish brow and then hopefully I am done until AFTER Archie. It may be just me but the packaging turns me off so much I haven't even bothered to look closely at the product.

I have a VERY long list of permanent items I can spend my MAC money on.

Medgal07

I just got my invite to my local MAC store's 'Archie's Girls' event on February 4. Cocktails & Canapes will be served and I got a ticket for a photo-op with Archie and a ticket for one sweet candy heart tin. I don't care if we have a foot of snow that day--I'm going. If I have to rent some dogs and sled like the Iditarod race-- I'm going!
girlhaha.gif

Along with the invite was a gift of Taupe Shape blush. Soooo awesome!!!

kimibos

I just got my invite to my local MAC store's 'Archie's Girls' event on February 4. Cocktails & Canapes will be served and I got a ticket for a photo-op with Archie and a ticket for one sweet candy heart tin. I don't care if we have a foot of snow that day--I'm going. If I have to rent some dogs and sled like the Iditarod race-- I'm going!
girlhaha.gif

yeahhh im glad you are going. be careful tho, those cocktails ladies are
th_crazy2.gif

vaisforluvrs

girlhaha.gif

They sent Taupe Shape for free?!? Is it a sample size?

chi1216

I just got my invite to my local MAC store's [COLOR=FF0000]'Archie's Girls'[/COLOR] event on February 4.   Cocktails & Canapes will be served and I got a ticket for a photo-op with Archie and a ticket for one sweet candy heart tin.  I don't care if we have a foot of snow that day--I'm going.  If I have to rent some dogs and sled like the Iditarod race-- I'm going! :haha: Along with the invite was a gift of Taupe Shape blush.  Soooo awesome!!!
Congrats!

Medgal07

They sent Taupe Shape for free?!? Is it a sample size?
Yes, it was gratis. It's the real deal. I'm not aware of 'sample sized' blushes. I'm so grateful to the staff at this MAC store. They are professional, personable, and kind. I'm always amazed when I hear about bad experiences at MAC stores because this store has been Utopia for me from day 1. I have never walked in without everyone acknowledging my presence with a hello and a smile. They do that with everyone. It certainly enhances the shopping experience, and that makes one return for more. I don't mind dropping big $$$ at this store. They are all ANGELS!!!
angelic.gif
th_e2cloud9.gif
grouphug2.gif

MACina

The invite is sooooooooooo cute
eyelove.gif

Enjoy the event, Medgal
th_partytime.gif

And of course the blush.That is so sweet of them!

girlhaha.gif

vaisforluvrs

Yes, it was gratis. It's the real deal. I'm not aware of 'sample sized' blushes. I'm so grateful to the staff at this MAC store. They are professional, personable, and kind. I'm always amazed when I hear about bad experiences at MAC stores because this store has been Utopia for me from day 1. I have never walked in without everyone acknowledging my presence with a hello and a smile. They do that with everyone. It certainly enhances the shopping experience, and that makes one return for more. I don't mind dropping big $$$ at this store. They are all ANGELS!!!
angelic.gif
th_e2cloud9.gif
grouphug2.gif
Lucky you :D I have never heard of anyone receiving a free product like that so that's why I wondered if it was a sample. Hope you have fun at the event!

liba

Lucky you :D I have never heard of anyone receiving a free product like that so that's why I wondered if it was a sample. Hope you have fun at the event!
Seriously! I could use an extra Taupe Shape…something's telling me I'm not getting one in the mail with my invite.
th_worship.gif

My MA did give me a Zen Rose sheen supreme as a birthday present last year, though!
sweet.png

vaisforluvrs

Seriously! I could use an extra Taupe Shape…something's telling me I'm not getting one in the mail with my invite.
th_worship.gif

My MA did give me a Zen Rose sheen supreme as a birthday present last year, though!
sweet.png
Ooh! Zen Rose is one of my faves!