MAC Early Buzz - News on Products for 2013

martiangurll

I want a tin with candy in it. A blush sample would be good too. But I will settle for getting the products I am wanting at the retail price before they sell out. If I'm lucky...

lilinah

Aargh!

On one of the MAC collection boards here i offered to take a photo of swatches of two colors for comparison - someone wondered if they were similar and i just happened to have them - i'm pretty sure it was after Christmas but before New Years.

It rained the next day and the day after and the light was not good, so i put it off. Then it slipped my mind. Now we've had a couple sunny days but i CAN'T REMEMBER which board and which colors - heck, i can't remember which product! It was most likely something for eyes or lips. I've tried searching my own posts, but i'm not having any luck finding it.

So if anyone remembers me offering to photo some swatches, let me know what it was and in which forum - we're supposed to have rain again in a few days and i would like to keep my promise.

Medgal07

I want a tin with candy in it. A blush sample would be good too. But I will settle for getting the products I am wanting at the retail price before they sell out. If I'm lucky...
lmao.gif
lol.gif

OctoberViolet

Sorry if this has been asked & answered, but I am too lazy to read thru all these posts. Do we know when the next update on the collections will be or has it been posted yet? My impatience is coming back. I need to know about makeup and collections and lippies and .... just everything.
SOS.gif
Tx!
bouquet.gif

erine1881

[COLOR=9933CC]Sorry if this has been asked & answered, but I am too lazy to read thru all these posts. Do we know when the next update on the collections will be or has it been posted yet? My impatience is coming back. I need to know about makeup and collections and lippies and .... just everything.:help: Tx!:bouquet: [/COLOR]
Nuttin yet :( update training begins in a couple weeks, so I'm sure stuff will start leaking its way thru shortly.

MACupGrl

I was searching for upcoming MAC Spring/Summer Collections and found this pic: http://dallospazio.tumblr.com/post/34758216537/decorated-mac-cosmetics-backstage-at-meadham Does anyone know what MAC collection this is and when is it being released?

kimibos

Does anyone know what MAC collection this is and when is it being released?
that was for a fashion show. we discussed it a long time ago. mac made that collection just for the meadham kirchhoff fashion show, they did the same last year, some cute glittery lipsticks. so its not going to be released. sad i know. everything looks so pretty.

GlamQueen21

I cannot wait for what's coming out after Archie Girls collection!! I'm waiting for what color packaging and design for the summer collection!

MACerette

I was searching for upcoming MAC Spring/Summer Collections and found this pic: http://dallospazio.tumblr.com/post/34758216537/decorated-mac-cosmetics-backstage-at-meadham Does anyone know what MAC collection this is and when is it being released?
What a shame. They look so cute!

singer82

I cannot wait for what's coming out after Archie Girls collection!! I'm waiting for what color packaging and design for the summer collection!
Me too girl! I'm still hoping for a pretty blue, teal, or mint green color. And the actual products packaging, not just the boxes. :nods:

xasperadastra

mint green or teal packaging would really be suuuuper cute!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, I already want everything even if this is only a dream XD

Naughtyp

I've been thinking about the summer collex too!! I can't wait to see it even tho I'm so excited for Archie's!! I was just looking at hey sailor and surf baby the other night. sort of reminding myself how excited I always get and think I want everything but then only end up with a few items.... sort of hoping that happens for Archie's and the summer collection. but then no. I want it all lol