MAC - Euristocrats II Discussion

TISH1124

Winnie...I am not sure if you ever got this swatch comparison of Razzledazzler vs Costa Chic

razzledazzlervscostachic.jpg

dreamer246

Wow they definitely look different! RD is like a pure peach while CC is redder/pinker. Hmm. Maybe I still need CC after all.
hmm.gif

sapnap

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one who feels this way. I'm wary of wearing red l/s too, because everytime I do, I get LOTS of stares from strangers, especially if I wear my Russian Red lippie. Not a good vibe at all. But still, that won't put me off wearing red l/s when I'm up for it.

I do wear bright pinks, and I get stares too but not as much as when I'm wearing red. I think purple lipstick is another taboo here. Have you seen anybody walking around with purple lips before? Probably not.
tong.gif
And neither have I seen anybody wearing very dark colored lippies.

OT a little, I wore Electro (orange) l/s the other day with Icescape l/g layered over it, and it looked hot.
winks.gif
I'm lucky that I can wear bold lips fairly easily, but unfortunately I'm still somewhat restrained by societal norms

rple- never!! the only person Ive seen wearing people was a MAC MA.. haha But I wear dark colours.. doesnt look odd cos am quite tan
smiles.gif
and oranges and corals are great too!!.. its the reds and the pinks
ssad.gif
But I will get to wearing them!! A Tangs MA (forgot her name but a very sweet one) was the one who encouraged me to get MIlan Mode
smiles.gif
maybe ill go bk and get it! o and do post pics of u wearing orange lips!
Pu

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
^^ Wow....cultures are different....Ruby Woo, Russian red type colors are a everyday lip in the US from 18 to 99 (even younger for some HS girls)

That's very true. I love how red lipstick looks good on people. Even though I don't own Russian Red nor Ruby Woo l/s.

TISH1124

Winnie...I think Singapore mail is getting faster!!! Sapnap got her package in a week and it was First Class only!! So that is a good sign! Yeah Singapore Post People for getting it moving!!!

dreamer246

Quote:
yes RD is a very soft peach great neutral...here it is on moi
rder.jpg

See you can wear peachies too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapnap
rple- never!! the only person Ive seen wearing people was a MAC MA.. haha But I wear dark colours.. doesnt look odd cos am quite tan
smiles.gif
and oranges and corals are great too!!.. its the reds and the pinks
ssad.gif
But I will get to wearing them!! A Tangs MA (forgot her name but a very sweet one) was the one who encouraged me to get MIlan Mode
smiles.gif
maybe ill go bk and get it! o and do post pics of u wearing orange lips!
Pu

Ya I believe your skin tone is darker so maybe dark lippies look more acceptable on you. If I wear it, I would look gothic, and that would cause stares again. The purplest I've gone is with Pomposity and Lavender Whip... But I've got Violetta in my possession now, perhaps I should find an occasion to wear it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
That's very true. I love how red lipstick looks good on people. Even though I don't own Russian Red nor Ruby Woo l/s.

Russian Red is da bomb!
thmbup.gif

sapnap

Quote:
Winnie...I think Singapore mail is getting faster!!! Sapnap got her package in a week and it was First Class only!! So that is a good sign! Yeah Singapore Post People for getting it moving!!!

yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
mac_haul.gif
mac_haul.gif
mac_addict.gif
:a ddict:
drools.gif
drools.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
:hap pydance:
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
:happy dance:
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
:happyda nce:
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_partytime.gif
tong.gif
a rty:
th_partytime.gif
th_thstars.gif
th_thstars.gif
th_thstars.gif
th_thstars.gif
pompom.gif
tong.gif
o mpom:
pompom.gif
pompom.gif
pompom.gif
pompom.gif
pompom.gif
:clou d9:
th_e2cloud9.gif
th_e2cloud9.gif
th_e2cloud9.gif
th_e2cloud9.gif
th_e2cloud9.gif
:cloud9 :
th_e2cloud9.gif
th_happy1.gif
th_happy1.gif
th_happy1.gif
th_happy1.gif
th_happy1.gif
th_happy1.gif
th_hug.gif
party.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif

sorry got carried away.. was tht one too many??? haha got Metal Rockkkkkk..... (* prays tht they re release it after 5 years)

sapnap

Quote:
Ya I believe your skin tone is darker so maybe dark lippies look more acceptable on you. If I wear it, I would look gothic, and that would cause stares again. The purplest I've gone is with Pomposity and Lavender Whip... But I've got Violetta in my possession now, perhaps I should find an occasion to wear it.

Wow Violetta!! thts a pro shade rt? pic pic!! whenever u can
smiles.gif
oh and u shud try Up the Amp
smiles.gif
very pretty!

dreamer246

Yeah it's a pro shade. I already have Up The Amp (I have lots of lippies in my stash too), I can wear it fairly easily. It's not an OTT shade for me.

jungleland

That's true, I never saw people wearing red or dar lippies here, but in Europe is quite normal, I also tend to wear more neutral shades here even if I sometimes wear Strawbaby and High Top and I get away with it.

Returning to topic I asked my mum to get me London Life!

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by jungleland
That's true, I never saw people wearing red or dar lippies here, but in Europe is quite normal, I also tend to wear more neutral shades here even if I sometimes wear Strawbaby and High Top and I get away with it.

Returning to topic I asked my mum to get me London Life!

If you see a Chinese lady wearing crazy lipstick, it might be me.
cutey.gif

Aww you will love London Life!
yes.gif
How much do lippies cost in your country? I still want Costa Chic.
sneaky.gif

jungleland

Quote:
If you see a Chinese lady wearing crazy lipstick, it might be me.
cutey.gif

Aww you will love London Life!
yes.gif
How much do lippies cost in your country? I still want Costa Chic.
sneaky.gif

They should be around 17/18 euros that is SGD wuold be 37/38 SGD yikes!

Let me know if you still want it (this pricetag!) I might ask my mum to go again to MAC to get me New York apple ( I'm becoming obsessed with it LOL) so she could get easily Costa Chic.

jungleland

Quote:
Wow that sure is pricey!

I've not tried New York Apple before, is it good?

Well, I liked the swachtes I saw, seems something should be good on me but I don't have any direct experience with it, here in Singapore you can't find it so I have this lemming now, weird I know!
greengrin.gif

dreamer246

Quote:
Yeah!! Winnie now you can get Costa Chic

Yes I can! But unfortunately I can't order directly off the US MAC website.
cutey.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by jungleland
Well, I liked the swachtes I saw, seems something should be good on me but I don't have any direct experience with it, here in Singapore you can't find it so I have this lemming now, weird I know!
greengrin.gif

I know what you mean.
werd.gif
I usually get items that aren't found in Singapore via CPs or swaps, but they don't live up to my expectations most of the time. I really prefer seeing stuff IRL before buying them, but oh well.
th_rolleye0014.gif