MAC Extra Dimension discussion

rockin

I'm trying to convince myself I don't need any of the MSFs, as I want several of the eyeshadows and there are so many other collections after my money, too

2browneyes

Honestly, I don't use my MSFs enough. So, I think I'll be excited just to see new ones and more excited for the shadows.

Anitacska

Thanks for sharing the pictures, Lou! The waves on the eyeshadow look exactly like the Barbara Daly ones I got in Tesco a while back, only those don't have Mac written on them obviously. I'm still trying to pick up the other 3 shades of those, but they're always out of stock, however, I might as well just wait for these now as these look VERY promising. :)

martiangurll

I'm trying to convince myself I don't need any of the MSFs, as I want several of the eyeshadows and there are so many other collections after my money, too

I keep telling myself the MSF will be all glittery with fall out so I won't need them, but I am thinking they will be awesome and I will want EVERYTHING. I could pull a Peacocky manuver and end up going for 5 separate hauls to get them all.

liba

I keep telling myself the MSF will be all glittery with fall out so I won't need them, but I am thinking they will be awesome and I will want EVERYTHING. I could pull a Peacocky manuver and end up going for 5 separate hauls to get them all.
Yep I'm also wondering what's up with the shimmer and glitter with these. I'm scared they've designed a new improved way to do it, like how the Semi Precious MSFs had a new way to get that wet look without having to mist first with Fix+.

Indieprincess

they really are killing us! :p so many lovely sounding products! lovely to see you popping your head in too :)

This is sweet heat and looks very beautiful! :)
Oh man, I wasn't prepared for Sweet Heat to be so gorgeous, it's just the type of color I go for and I was prepared to buy the shade because of the name(makes me think of the Miami Heat:) but now I need it.

Mac-Guy

I'm very excited to see new MSF. As Liba said, they are more likely to have an improved texture, which makes them even more attractive for me.

lyseD

My SA told me these are to die for, she just saw them at training.

She said the most beautiful one is a silver/blue/mauve shade. I will be getting that one for sure along with sweet heat.

martiangurll

I'm very excited to see new MSF. As Liba said, they are more likely to have an improved texture, which makes them even more attractive for me.

Well, if these are improved MSF and these eyeshadows are gorgeous as well, then this is going to be an expensive collection indeed!

mac_atemywallet.gif

StarrySim

The collections sounds really good, but am I the only one who doesn't like these large eyeshadows, just like the pro longwear ones, and the metalx, etc. I wish they would come out with similar stuff but in the usual small size, so I can put them into my palettes. Otherwise, they just cost more and I never use them. I rarely use my MES even though I do like quite a few of them.

PinkBasset

Maybe these eyeshadows come close.

Do you have Gilt By Association MES? I think you could have that transparent-black-with-gold-shimmer-look with that particular MES. Also the Black Diamond big bounce is sheer black, but it has silver shimmer.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Sweet Heat looks really nice and I love the multi-coloured shimmer to it. It actually reminds me of a cross between Rouge Bunny Rouge Angelic Cockatiels and Chanel's Beige Lame. But it'll cost less than either...

Latest posts