MAC Extra Dimension discussion

gracie90

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahoythere
And for Grand Galaxy, anyone who owns Clue shadow (cool brown with subtle blue sheen), this is a great combo. Clue in the crease is kind of just like a more subtle extension of GG itself so it becomes a really natural smokey eye. Industrial Pearlglide is a great lower lash liner with GG as well.

Do you mean Club? If so I will definitely try them together!

bis

Havana and Modern Pewter look AMAAAAAAZING over MUFE Aqua Cream in #2 (Steel)!!!! It makes a great bronzey taupe color that stayed ALLLLL day!   I thought when I was putting it on in the morning that by the end of the day all that would be left was the Aqua Cream, but to my astonishment the ED shadows had completely adhered to it and still looked lovely.  Maybe this will help some of you that are not loving your Havanas...... And for Grand Galaxy, anyone who owns Clue shadow (cool brown with subtle blue sheen), this is a great combo. Clue in the crease is kind of just like a more subtle extension of GG itself so it becomes a really natural smokey eye.  Industrial Pearlglide is a great lower lash liner with GG as well. And I am still loving Dark dare!  Looks great smoked out over black liner with Neo Nebula on the lids.
Oh, Clue is such a great colour, I need to try this with another purple, I never got mine.

Mardybum

Thanks a lot girls.
I was wondering, has anyone got the Rich Core like temptalia's swatch? It is nothing like mine. It's such a great color, just what I was looking for :(
I was expecting to be purplish but mine is totally purple, the red-toned is super subtle.
(I tried to post the link, but since I'm a new member it has to be approved by moderation)

nunu

I use my beloved 188... or even fingers (although I know it's wrong, can ruin the product but it's so easy!) The final effect is dainty anyway.. but lovely IMO!
It helps to have a stiff brush.  Too soft of a bristle and not enough color payoff IMHO.
i use the slanted, split fiber kabuki brush from Semi-Precious and they look stunning that way! :heart2:
Love this eye look!  I will use it one day soon.  Thanks.  [COLOR=FF0000]Edit - how did you bling out that 150 brush or is it special edition?[/COLOR] I use the 189 or the 165.  Both of these brushes were promoted as useful for applying MSFs.  Surprisingly, to my knowledge, they have not been repromoted.  Is Mac pushing any particular brush for MSFs now?  Although both are discontinued, I will give my take on them anyway.  Both pick up product pretty well but the 189 picks up the most color out of the two.  In fact sometimes I have to be careful not to overdo it with the 189.
Thanks for the help lovelies!! :bouquet:

pemily

isnt club brown with green in it also (not blue)

just be careful with blending as it can go a little red...

on another note: Extra Dimension
goodjob.gif
MAC
best collection ever!!

Piarpreet

i moved to a new apartment and i cant find 1/2 my make up... including this whole collection... damn I miss the skin finishes... :(

liba

i moved to a new apartment and i cant find 1/2 my make up... including this whole collection... damn I miss the skin finishes... :(
They've got to all be at the bottom of a box somewhere, hon!

You will find them all, shoved under some towels or a box of toilet paper or something!!

ahoythere

Quote: Do you mean Club? If so I will definitely try them together!
Nope, I meant CLUE! It's a totally different color than Club. Clue is a cool taupe-brown frost frOm back in the day, it's amaaaaaaaaazing! My favorite crease color for my cool toned skin.

OhSoJaded

Nordstrom's added Rich Core and Havana, get them while they are on the site!
I placed an order for Havana earlier this am but am still waiting for a confirmation. I'm hoping they actually have these in stock and won't cancel my order like they did w/ my five Whisper of Gilt ones, haha.

PixieDancer

Searching through the HC stock at my counter tonight I saw a Modern Pewter and 4 Rich Cores! So don't give up on your counters... They may still have stock!

martiangurll

Havana and Modern Pewter look AMAAAAAAZING over MUFE Aqua Cream in #2 (Steel)!!!!
It makes a great bronzey taupe color that stayed ALLLLL day!
I thought when I was putting it on in the morning that by the end of the day all that would be left was the Aqua Cream, but to my astonishment the ED shadows had completely adhered to it and still looked lovely. Maybe this will help some of you that are not loving your Havanas......

And for Grand Galaxy, anyone who owns Clue shadow (cool brown with subtle blue sheen), this is a great combo. Clue in the crease is kind of just like a more subtle extension of GG itself so it becomes a really natural smokey eye. Industrial Pearlglide is a great lower lash liner with GG as well.

And I am still loving Dark dare! Looks great smoked out over black liner with Neo Nebula on the lids.
I love another reason to use Nebula! I don't have any Aqua creams, but I have an old school paint that is quite steel-ish in color, maybe I can give it a try? Anything to distract me from missing the boat on Modern Pewter...

OhSoJaded

Searching through the HC stock at my counter tonight I saw a Modern Pewter and 4 Rich Cores! So don't give up on your counters... They may still have stock!
Hmm, I'll have to check out my counters the next time I inevitably buy more HC stuff. I'm still feeling skipper's remorse over Modern Pewter and Sweet Heat.

martiangurll

Hmm, I'll have to check out my counters the next time I inevitably buy more HC stuff. I'm still feeling skipper's remorse over Modern Pewter and Sweet Heat.
My counter usually gets picked over like seagulls on a plate of nachos, but I guess I could check. I think I would have better luck in a few months at a CCO or in the clearance bin here.

Spring

Oh wow, now I want to have Rich Core as well.
amuse.gif
I was scared by the redness in the Swatches of Temptalia. Red's don't suit me at all, but purples are my favorites. Can anybody tell me if there is a purple that is comparable to give me a slight idea what it may look like? I definetely don't want a reddish bases purple.

I love In Extra Dimension so much: love both the Skin finishes and the eyeshadows.

I am quite surprised that all the eyeshadows are still available at Douglas in the Netherlands.

Richelle83

rofl.gif
Mine too! Went looking last week and they had nothing from this collection....not even the testers!

I placed an order for Havana earlier this am but am still waiting for a confirmation. I'm hoping they actually have these in stock and won't cancel my order like they did w/ my five Whisper of Gilt ones, haha.
Did it update yet?

PixieDancer

They had a few Rich Core's left at my counter. I stopped by there today to grab the last MP, and went ahead and grabbed 1 RC. SO, if anyone wants it, PM me and I'll give you the total and details to PayPal "gift" me for it...