MAC Extra Dimension discussion

XxMoOmOoxX

The Extra Dimension skinfinish definitely has my name on it! Can't decide between Whisper Of Gilt or Superb.
wondering.gif

rosieposie75

So far I want one of the MSFs, can't decide which one! The shadows look great too, I am liking the looks of Grand Galaxy, Lunar and Rich Core.

liba

Well now I'm extra glad I didn't waste money on Blonde and Redhead....

LOOK AT THOSE MSFs!!!
icon_eek.gif

I'm keeling over with love. I'll be hard pressed not to get them all. I'm eagerly awaiting their smooth, wet sheen!!!

The shadows look beautiful too. I'll need to see them in person, as I certainly have a lot of sparkly shadows at the moment - wouldn't want anything too dupe-y. Dark Dare, Blue Orbit and Rich Core, without a doubt and Havana, most likely (and a few others too, lol).

GlamQueen21

The MSFs will be hard to resist!! I cannot choose which one that I want out of the three. As for the eyeshadows, all of them are calling me but I must limit on how many that I want lol

duckrodeo

I`m skeptical about the msfs, they could very easy give the burnt look on fair skin, because of the color ant how the texture appears to be!
iagree.gif
I love MSFs, but these three look like they would make my fair skin look dirty :( *le sigh*

I'm on the fence about the eyeshadows. I'm very OCD with my MU organization and storage lol sooo frankly, the large eyeshadow packaging does not appeal to me.

romi79_2008

^ the cheek stuff from color crafted were a disaster for me, but worked very well for others so depends on what you want or what you like.
I`m intrigued about the es, shiny not shimmery sounds very good to me. My lids are wrinkly from very young age and much shimmer doesn`t look good. For ex woodwinked es looks so good on others, not on me though, for me is as bad as it gets, but time & space es which is almost the same color but different texture looks x100 better!

LMD84

The MSFs will be hard to resist!! I cannot choose which one that I want out of the three. As for the eyeshadows, all of them are calling me but I must limit on how many that I want lol

don't choose! just buy all three like i am doing! :p

rockin

I'm thinking the MSFs will possibly be too shiny for my 46 year old face, but I don't think I'm going to be able to resist most of those eyeshadows

Mac-Guy

I'm thinking the MSFs will possibly be too shiny for my 46 year old face, but I don't think I'm going to be able to resist most of those eyeshadows

If you blend them well, they will look stunning on mature skin due to the light-reflecting qualities. It's all about blending, buffing, and finding the right dose to give you that youthful glow. If you can, try it out in person to be sure that you like the look, but I'm positive that the skinfinishes from this collection will work well on most people as they can really brighten up a dull complexion. They might be trickier on really oily complexions, but in this case, probably any extra shine will be too much.

rockin

If you blend them well, they will look stunning on mature skin due to the light-reflecting qualities. It's all about blending, buffing, and finding the right dose to give you that youthful glow. If you can, try it out in person to be sure that you like the look, but I'm positive that the skinfinishes from this collection will work well on most people as they can really brighten up a dull complexion. They might be trickier on really oily complexions, but in this case, probably any extra shine will be too much.

Luckily I don't have a problem with oily skin, but I do worry that the larger pores in my upper cheek area might be made more prominent. Unfortunately I have no way of trying before buying

PixieDancer

UGH! I have to. I have SO many neutral shadows, pigments, etc. I don't have enough face to use all the makeup I've been hoarding! I'm trying to be more selective. That means skipping on things I want to get other products I think I'll like just as well or more. I don't reach for my pigments as often as my shadows, so I know I'll get much more use out of these.
Don't judge me! HeeHee xoxo

Are you really skipping Aloha?