MAC Extra Dimension discussion

Piarpreet

i was there when i went to visit my boyfriend 2 weeks back. Im in Spain again :( I might go visit him in about a month.... so... ill post here if i do so! so if you see im going give me your whatsapp and maybe we can arrange something!where do u live cos PA is PA.... he is in sinking spring (reading)

Egads, this thread is making me lem for a Rich Core e/s. I am trying to be strong but enabling is relentless in these threadz. I guess maybe Nordies still has it? I don't have the stamina for stalking a restock.

Baby1black

i'm somewhat dissapointed in superb. firstly i found it to be very dry which i wasn't expecting. then when i used my brush damp it seems to have damaged the powder :( the eyeshadows are fine used wet so i wonder why the skin finishes aren't? luckily it's not wrecked because it's only a little bit that has gone funny - but still annoying.

the only shadow i got was rich core and while i do like it, it's nothing special :)
Oh no I hope your superb isn't completely ruined. I remember Mac guy mentioning to not use a damp brush and put it in these products as it will ruin the surface. Did you try GG it is really my fav out of the collection as it changes colors depending on the paint pot u use underneath.

Mac-Guy

i'm somewhat dissapointed in superb. firstly i found it to be very dry which i wasn't expecting. then when i used my brush damp it seems to have damaged the powder :( the eyeshadows are fine used wet so i wonder why the skin finishes aren't? luckily it's not wrecked because it's only a little bit that has gone funny - but still annoying.

the only shadow i got was rich core and while i do like it, it's nothing special :)

eeksign.gif
I posted earlier about not foiling the ED products. I guess you missed it
ohboy.gif

I recommend scratching off the surface to avoid further damage (which might be more noticeable a few weeks down the road if you don't intervene now). I hope you can save Superb.

LMD84

eeksign.gif
I posted earlier about not foiling the ED products. I guess you missed it
ohboy.gif

I recommend scratching off the surface to avoid further damage (which might be more noticeable a few weeks down the road if you don't intervene now). I hope you can save Superb.
awww crap! i'm off to look for your post now!

califabulous

Violetta(left) isn't quite the same as Heroine(right)

Glorify is better than Gold Deposit in the sense that it isn't a glitter bomb. Superb apparently is a dupe for Rose Rendezvous.
oh thanks for that comparison! which one do you like best? total bummer for me...my order for heroine was cancelled. can you guess why? sold out
rants.gif
and I already have rose Rendezvous so I'm not happy right now. yes I agree...gold deposit is a bit of a glitter bomb. maybe i will exchange superb for glorify.

aradhana

can someone try to convince me that getting rich core was a good thing? i bought that and glorify + the skine smoother...but i started wondering if i made the right decision, since i had gone into the store thinking i would get havana, or dark dare...

Richelle83

oh thanks for that comparison! which one do you like best? total bummer for me...my order for heroine was cancelled. can you guess why? sold out
rants.gif
and I already have rose Rendezvous so I'm not happy right now. yes I agree...gold deposit is a bit of a glitter bomb. maybe i will exchange superb for glorify.

I'm in love with Heroine so much so I bought 3 lol, surely it will be restocked...at least I hope. Maybe a store has it? Definitely get Glorify, well worth every penny.

califabulous

I'm in love with Heroine so much so I bought 3 lol, surely it will be restocked...at least I hope. Maybe a store has it? Definitely get Glorify, well worth every penny.
yea i'll keep checking but I'll just make up for it by getting multiple other items to ease my pain....uuuuggghhhh when will i learn? get it on day 1!!!!
th_wallbash.gif