MAC Extra Dimension discussion

lyseD

The first time I tried Rich Core I though it was only okay. The next time I packed more colour on after I had blended and it was much prettier -- it looked more like it does in the pan.
can someone try to convince me that getting rich core was a good thing? i bought that and glorify + the skine smoother...but i started wondering if i made the right decision, since i had gone into the store thinking i would get havana, or dark dare...

makeupgrrl

I have no issues using my 242 brush. since it is a synthetic brush it packs on these shadows with ease. they look gorgeous and they last.

VampOwl

Now I am Team 3 for the ED Skinfinishes and I'm Team 6 for the ED Shadows (Modern Pewter, Blue Orbit, Grand Galaxy, Warm Thunder, Rich Core, and Young Venus). I just picked up Rich Core and Young Venus yesterday and Young Venus is so gorgeous. It is for sure one of my favorite neutral MELBB (my eyelids but better
tong.gif
). It makes blue eyes pop like nothing else!

Tomorrow I plan on definitely getting Lunar. I am debating the rest of them. Are Sweet Heat, Havana, or Dark Dare must haves?

GlamQueen21

I received Glorify yesterday and it is gorgeous!! I cannot wait to swatch it! Also I'm definitely going to get all of the ED e/s in this collection.

MACcrazy

Team 2 for EDSFN (Glorify and Superb) and Team 4 for ED eyeshadow ( Rich Core, Modern Pewter, Blue Orbit, and Warm Thunder) small haul but I love them to death! May pick out more when I go shopping with cousin this weekend though....

rosieposie75

Once my tax return comes in early next week (yayy!) I am planning on picking up Glorify and the 128 brush to add to my other goodies.

Polaris

I caved. I will be getting Havana and Lunar on Monday. I called my MAC counter and they still had some left! I asked if they can put it on hold for me because I'd be working all day during the weekend. I'm super excited! Like bouncing off the walls, Monday please come faster, excited!
yahoo.gif

singer82

Got Young Venus and Sweet Heat. YV is better than I expected! I have nothing like it. SH is a nice neutral lid color.

I've been wearing Blue Orbit on the lids and the matte purple shadow from MUFE on the outer V. Love love love it! Blur Orbirt is just so great! I'm loving the combos you are all coming up with. I love that these shadows transform with different bases. I have a feelng I might grab a few more, damn damn damn

VampOwl

Did anybody get Warm thunder that already has Cyber Silver from Estee Lauders cybereyes?

I'm glad you are enjoying YV as much as I am! If you are planning on picking up a few more, be sure to check out Grand Galaxy (since you seem to like purples) and Rich Core. I have been wearing Warm Thunder on the lid, Grand Galaxy in the crease with a little Rich Core in the outer v with some silver liner smudged on my lower lashline. Gorgeous!

Based on the swatches, Warm Thunder is a smidgen more blue-toned than Cyber Silver. I don't know about Cyber Silver, but what makes Warm Thunder so unique is its reflects of pink, blue, and purple. It's one of my favorites from this collection!

PrettyKitty

So I finally tested Rich Core, here's my review:
http://www.crystalcandymakeup.blogspot.ca/2012/04/fard-paupieres-rich-core-de-mac.html

It kinda looked similar to Star Violet in the pan, but very different on my skin:

It doesn't have the same sparkly finish than Sweet Heat and Grand Galaxy.