MAC Extra Dimension discussion

baghdad81

Ya I just tried young venus and blue orbit together and while blue orbit is nice on its own, but young venus i feel is a bit dupable. I am definitely returning sweet heat and may end up returning young venus and modern pewter! I haven't made up my mind about Grand Galaxy, Rich core and warm thunder! Babylard: I am gonna try them over aqua black from makeup forever and perhaps over a couple of the mufe aqua creams!

Babylard

D; I think modern pewter is a keeper. keep trying things out and let us know how you like it over the mufe stuff :D I don't have any mufe except for face and body :3

Babylard: I am gonna try them over aqua black from makeup forever and perhaps over a couple of the mufe aqua creams!

sss215

Grand galaxy holds up pretty well on my oily lids. I love this formula! I wish there were more unique colors in the collection so I can haul some more though.

OhSoJaded

I saw Half Wild at my CCO two weeks ago and when I went back for it on Sat, they were all gone. I'm hoping to check out the CCO near my parents' house next month.

Pinkdollface

This is available now on douglas.nl. I just ordered a 128 brush and Lasting Sensation and Hip 'n Happy l/l. The Tour de Fabulous collection will be released saturday here, but those lipliners were already available. I'm excited to try the 128 with my cream blushes and MSF's.

Prettypackages

Also OT: but didn't christine say some of the maybelline colour tattoo are similar to idyllic and hyper violet?

the one called pomegranate is close to idyllic but not the same. It is more purple and idyllic looks redder when you compare them, but it is a good dupe, if you can't get or run out of idyllic. I can post a pic later.

Prettypackages

I am wearing Havana again, and I don't like it. I need to see what WOC are doing with it. It isn't doing anything for me. I'd hate to give it up but, it is looking like I will have to.

2browneyes

I'm sitting here looking at Warm Thunder now....still in the box....haven't even thought about trying it. Any suggestions?

nadajw

Hello everyone! I'm new here. Well... I've checked the forums out often but this is the first I have commented. I have seen Idyllic paintpot at my local CCO. It was either $12.75 or $13.75.

2browneyes

Welcome Nadajw.....
th_770016001157748873-final.gif