MAC Eyes Times Nine Collection (Mar 5, 2015)

Rinstar

So here is the Amber Palette. First image is it in direct sunlight and the other two have it in natural light but just more in the room. The 3rd image has some other Mac shadows I thought looked similar but not exact to the ones in the palette. All of them felt great in texture and all swatched perfectly over a base (all where swatched over UDPP) the only two that had slight issues where Cozy Grey (could be more pigmented to me) and Aromatic which was a bit patchy. Also according to the back of the palette each shadow is .8g/.02oz  Swatched from bottom to top 3rd image Cool Grey - Haux ( same tone but Haux is darker and more pink) Kitties - All that Glitters ( in real life all they are kind of like sister where ATG is more pink and Kitties is more peach) Georgia Peach - Soft Brown ( Georgia Peach looked like a more muted version of soft brown)  Ricepaper (sorry you cant really see it on my skin tone) Creative Copper  (forgot to swatch but Half Baked by UD is pretty much exact color) Cork - Cork  Don't Tell - All That Glitters (Similar in finish except DT has more glitter and is a taupe version of ATG to me) Aromatic - Mystery ( not similar at all) Pepper, Please (glitter does not stick really on just UDPP)
Thanks for the swatches, this is the one I want for travel!
Any update on the 15 pan Nordstrom exclusive palette?  I checked online and didn't see anything.  Thanks.
Melissa Shiffer, a MAC trainer I follow on Instagram, said March 19, so maybe it's been pushed back?

Howards End

I was on the Nordstrom website today, definitely noticed the new MAC neutral palette is up. Saw a few youtube videos of the X 9, some don't like the size but I think they're adorable :)

Yazmin

The Burgundy palette is the most appealing to me out of them all, but since I have most of the colors, I decided to skip.

fadedroses

ffed749c_image.jpeg
I have been following the Mac chat for awhile and I came across this. Supposedly it is the top 15 shades from Mac.

Vineetha

someone wrote in the BBW thred that they saw it at nordstrom
Looks like the shades are Vapour, Honeylust, Allthatglitters,saddle,mulch,ricepaper,amberlights,woodwinked,wedge,brun,omega,satin taupe, embark,beauty marked and carbon!! Nooooooooooooooooo I have 9 of the shades already!!

mel33t

Looks like the shades are Vapour, Honeylust, Allthatglitters,saddle,mulch,ricepaper,amberlights,woodwinked,wedge,brun,omega,satin taupe, embark,beauty marked and carbon!! Nooooooooooooooooo I have 9 of the shades already!! 
... I have all the shades :(

LavenderPearl

someone wrote in the BBW thred that they saw it at nordstrom
Huuuh, I only own Satin Taupe from this bunch. If I were to buy this and the Warm Neutrals Honey Lust, Saddle, and Amber Lights would overlap. I don't think I want this palette

Shars

I have been following the Mac chat for awhile and I came across this. Supposedly it is the top 15 shades from Mac.
That palette's colour scheme looks a lot like the Brooke Shields 15 pan Gravitas palette

Photo from Temptalia.com

Latest posts