MAC Eyes Times Nine Collection (Mar 5, 2015)

Addict4MAC

Looks like the shades are Vapour, Honeylust, Allthatglitters,saddle,mulch,ricepaper,amberlights,woodwinked,wedge,brun,omega,satin taupe, embark,beauty marked and carbon!! Nooooooooooooooooo I have 9 of the shades already!! 
I have maybe 4-5 of these shades and those are staples so this is a must have for me.
3459c39f_Screenshot_2015-03-09-08-22-09.png
I'm taking the cool toned palette back and buying this instead! (I'm finding that some of the shades in the cool neutral palette are wonderful, while others are not as pigmented.) It's 50/50, and for 85 dollars, I want to LOVE at least 90% of the product! Does anyone know if the Nordstrom MAC palette is in store only or will it be online as well?
Thanks for sharing! Yep! This shall be mine. I'm going to stalk Nordies online now.

Ayanna

These X9 palettes are so stinkin tiny! Even though I've never hit pan on ANY of my shadows, I still wish these we just a little bit bigger.

missp25

I spoke with a SA at the MAC counter in Bloomingdale's. She said that the format of the palettes was permanent, but not the colors. They will be doing different color selections each season, like the veluxe pearlfusion palettes. Has anyone else heard this? Thanks.

Dolly Snow

Quote:
Gorgeous swatches! Now if you'd buy the burgundy lol I could see swatches... :poke:
Haha Oh trust me I was tempted to get it but I already have like 4 of the shaded so wasn't worth it right now....at least that's what I'm telling myself.
Understandable lol
I spoke with a SA at the MAC counter in Bloomingdale's.  She said that the format of the palettes was permanent, but not the colors.  They will be doing different color selections each season, like the veluxe pearlfusion palettes.  Has anyone else heard this?  Thanks.
I like that idea and I hope it's true!

nazih09

Ordered the Nordstrom palette! So Excited!!! I don't have a any single mac eyeshadows, only 2 Micky Contractor palettes and the sharon palette :)

Monsy

I am sorry you don't like the cool one :(

I am on such eyeshadow overload. I have these two plus ordered the nordstrom exclusive one plus cinderella... I need to chill out

YarahFlower

I am sorry you don't like the cool one :( I am on such eyeshadow overload. I have these two plus ordered the nordstrom exclusive one plus cinderella... I need to chill out 
No worries, Im happy you are enjoying your goodies!!! And I'm like that with blushes right now, just bought another YSL one today. I need to stop too :)

Mayanas

3459c39f_Screenshot_2015-03-09-08-22-09.png
I'm taking the cool toned palette back and buying this instead! (I'm finding that some of the shades in the cool neutral palette are wonderful, while others are not as pigmented.) It's 50/50, and for 85 dollars, I want to LOVE at least 90% of the product! Does anyone know if the Nordstrom MAC palette is in store only or will it be online as well?
Why makeup is expensive? I want the palette

Latest posts