MAC Eyes Times Nine Collection (Mar 5, 2015)

AnitaK

just ordered! Thank you
smiles.gif
needed to hear some good news...just came from SAKS and got the worst customer service of my life! They treated me like cow dung
ssad.gif
Aww...
th_cheerup.gif

Addict4MAC

Nordstrom is SO wasteful! They shipped out my samples and not the palette! :eek:hboy: This is why I stopped selecting samples in the first place..

Addict4MAC

I asked myself that yesterday as i picked up a Tom Ford lipstick! 50$ is too much money for a lippie!!!...And yea, the Nordstrom palette is limited edition. I would say go for it! This palette contains staple shades that most MUA and MUL (makeup lovers) repurchase! Buying them individually would cost almost 50% more than the current retail price! I have been wanting all of these shades for some time now. Happy I procrastinated, now i will save money!
Now I'm wondering if I should BU...

ShareeA

So idk if anyone said but the shadows are not removable right?

Edit: for the Nordstrom exclusive

Addict4MAC

I was thinking the same thing...hmmmmm...
:poke: if you do I will! Lol
They did the same thing for me!
thankfully I didn't choose any samples 
I went back and checked the shipping notice again lmao! Thankfully my order is being shipped together with the samples!! I hate when I get a separate shipping for samples!!
So I just received my palette a few minutes ago. The shipping label was made at a local Nordstrom which might explain why I got two separate shipments. The samples may have come from a warehouse or something. Anywho..here's the palette.
90a9a9bd_image.jpeg

YarahFlower

:poke: if you do I will! Lol So I just received my palette a few minutes ago. The shipping label was made at a local Nordstrom which might explain why I got two separate shipments. The samples may have come from a warehouse or something. Anywho..here's the palette.
90a9a9bd_image.jpeg
:rasta: Happy that you got yours!!! MAC palettes always look so sleek!...and I am still debating on getting a BU...i will let u know ASAP ;)

amberave

:poke: if you do I will! Lol So I just received my palette a few minutes ago. The shipping label was made at a local Nordstrom which might explain why I got two separate shipments. The samples may have come from a warehouse or something. Anywho..here's the palette.
90a9a9bd_image.jpeg
Ahhh it looks beautiful! I got an email that said mine was shipped today. I can't wait! (Edited because I accidentally quoted twice.. Silly mobile)

lilinah

I'm considering the Nordstrom 15x palette. Of all the colors in it, I only have Omega, which i use on my brows, and, ugh, Carbon, ugh, which came in the Rick Baker Spider Queen palette. But since there are so many classic shades, i'm thinking about it...

Latest posts