MAC Face and Body foundation

miaowr

Re: MAC Face & Body

Hello, could you help me telling me the difference between N and C shades?
Thank you
greengrin.gif

LC

Quote:
Originally Posted by miaowr
Hello, could you help me telling me the difference between N and C shades?
Thank you
greengrin.gif

When compared side by side, the C shades are going to have a much more yellow undertone, and the Ns will look more pink (even though theyre neutral.)

trollydolly

I recently purchased n2 and I am nw15/20 in other mac foundations. I hope this helps!
Btw, I love this foundation!

Whitney6195

Re: Face and body foundation in white

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredBlue
Same as the other colors, $32?

That's what I thought, but just making sure. Thank you!

dreamscapemess

Quote:
Originally Posted by trollydolly
I recently purchased n2 and I am nw15/20 in other mac foundations. I hope this helps!
Btw, I love this foundation!

Good to know! I'm nw15 in foundation and I'm looking to get the face/body foundation.

RandomnessWithK

I'm N3 .. but not real sure what that is in other ones - as i've been color matched as NC25 in studio sculpt and NC30 in sheer pressed powder..

i got matched NC35 in studio fix fluid.. but it was real dark..

baby11

Face and Body for pale skin types

Hi guys

I am at a lost end and need some help.

I am wanting to purchase MAC Face and Body foundation but I am very confused with the shades MAC Face and Body have to offer.
I am pale with cool undertones (veins on wrist look blue).

MAC didn't have Face and Body Foundation avaliable in their lightest shades so I was 'matched' to Studio Fix Fluid instead and bought this in shade NC15. In the shop it looked a nice colour, at home and in natural light it looked too yellow and too dark compaired to my neck for my skin.

I am still wanting to purchase Face and Body Foundation but I haven't a clue which shade to choice. I am guessing shade N1 is a good shade for me as N shade is for cool pink undertones? http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/product/spp.tmpl?CAT

I just dont want to go orange and too dark again but I would love a liquid foundation that matches me......please can you help me.

Thanks

bis

Re: Face and Body for pale skin types

I have yellow undertones (NC15) and was told to use F&B in C1.

There is a white F&B you can get from MAC Pro and can use it to lighten your shade (to order you can just call MAC Pro).

jrjrr

Re: Face and Body for pale skin types

Getting samples to try from a mac counter before you purchase is your best bet..

Honeylust27

Mac Face & Body Foundation

Hi again,

I absolutely love, love, love Mac's Face and Body Foundation - but....

I have a bit of a problem with the bottles I purchase appearing to 'go off'. It's like the liquid separates and when you put it on it's almost oilier or something. I try shaking it and everything, but it doesn't seem to work.
th_confused_new.gif

It's weird because the first bottle I ever bought was perfect and I had no trouble with it doing this, but the last two have both gone weird on me.
th_dunno.gif

Anyone have any hints/tips on maintaing the life of this foundation???

Thanku in advance!

redambition

Re: Mac Face & Body Foundation

I've heard of people decanting some into a separate bottle and then keeping the rest in the fridge until it's needed.

Until recently MAC didn't stock the shade that suited me in Australia, so I've never used it... so I've never actually tried this.

Paramnesia

Re: Mac Face & Body Foundation

Has MAC Pro finally stocked lighter shades Redambition?
I gave up on MAC f&b ages ago because the Melb pro store had limited shades.