mac face and body

PixieDancer

If you just use it for the face, a smaller bottle might still be the better option as the original bottle is rather large. If you just use it for your face on a daily basis, a large bottle will last you more than two years. Just remember -- as the name suggests -- you can also apply to your body. It fantastic to even out your legs or upper body.
The bigger bottle (at the price before the price increase kicks in) was too great a deal to pass up! It's great to know I can store a portion of the bottle in the fridge to make it last up to 2 years!! Even if I just end up using it on my face, I'm sure I can get through a bottle in 2 years! And with all the performances and shoots I do, it will be nice to have the option to use on my body as well, although I'm usually at the mercy of my MUA's kit on set and off stage. Although, they think it's cute when I bring in new products for them to try on me! Never did it with a foundation before though! They use airbrush makeup on me mostly...

UberMACGeek

I heard about these...I really want to check them out! Cant wait
yahoo.gif

sss215

hmmmm cool brush... I wonder if it will make a hell of a difference when it comes to contouring. What I use now works well.

TheLadyDanger

hmmmm cool brush... I wonder if it will make a hell of a difference when it comes to contouring. What I use now works well.
Likewise. The shape (since it's so similar to Sonia Kashuk's contouring brush) is what drew my attention since it was so unique! The SK contour brush was okay in my opinion and wound up returning it. The brush itself was fine, however, I felt like I could have achieved the same effect (and could do more) with other brushes I had in my kit already (the contour brush from the Real Techniques Core Collection). I am hoping this MAC brush is different as I am curious as well and I am a big fan of contouring especially when I am doing a more precise contour for stage make-up.
2cents.gif

martiangurll

Who's on Team Beige with me? (Actually team Taupe Beige?) It should make an interesting blush...makes me reminesce about the nineties

Spikesmom

I have a brush like that from Hakuhodu (not that it will stop me from getting this one). It makes a very sharp contour line. I have to be very careful to make sure it's blended out well. I've passed by a mirror and scared myself a few times.
eeksign.gif

Swirlgirl

I have the Sonia Kashkuk version of that brush and I virtually never reach for it, but I don't do a lot of contouring in my day-to-day looks either. If I do, I find the 168 to work well, I'll still probably get the MAC brush though, just because I have a big, bad brush fetish. I think it could work especially well to contour the jaw line and/or act as a highlight brush to just lightly touch on the top of the cheek bones.

Mac-Guy

im confused. if these will be $27 for 1.07 oz and right now it is $33 for 4.0 oz wouldnt it be better to just buy the bigger sized???
The smaller sizes are aimed towards Pros who don't need a large bottle in every color.

If you found your perfect shade, I recommend that you buy a large one before the price increase comes along as it will save you a lot of money.

luvlydee

The smaller sizes are aimed towards Pros who don't need a large bottle in every color. If you found your perfect shade, I recommend that you buy a large one before the price increase comes along as it will save you a lot of money.
Oh that makes sense! Im still not sure about the color. The mua at mac didnt want to try t onme because i told her i had combo skin and i get really oily in my tzone but i still wanted to try it but she insisted that i try matchmaster (which i tried before and hate the color range) but i really like the look of dewy skin with minimal coverage as i am dry everywhere else on my face and i just left the store since she didnt want to try

Latest posts