MAC Faerie Whispers Collection (Dec 23 / 26, 2015)

Odelia

I will need more self control when this collection releases! D:
I could easily end up with all the cheek products and half the eye shadows in one fell swoop :shakehead: So for now - Spellbinder, Sparkling Rose and 1 or 2 eye shadows to try them out...

p.s: TF Unicorn Tears is looking tempting.

LiliV

I can't decide if I want anything or not lol I'm thinking of getting an eyeshadow or 2 but that's it

BuickMackane

Le list: all e/s, pink blush and BP.

I'm really excited about this collection *attempts to insert pompom emoticon - remembers that the pompom emoticon is no more - sulks*

CrimsonQuill157

Spell Binder is my only definite. I am looking at Among The Fireflies and A Sprinkle of Magic but that will depend on how my funds are looking.

Erinaceina

My current list is:
Enchanter
Sparkling Rose
Spellbinder
A Sprinkle of Magic
Spelldazzling.

I'm also looking at Pearl Sunshine and Cheek Pollen, but I don't think they'll work on me, and I'm tempted by Midsummer Night for the name alone, but it'd probably be a complete catastrophe on my colouring. Either way, this is going to be an expensive collection for me and I'm going to have to order stuff online as I'll be spending Christmas at my mum's, which is over 40 miles from the nearest MAC store. I was going to buy some stuff from the Ellie Goulding collection, but I think I'll skip it and save for this.

lyseD

Just looked at T's lipstick swatches. I thought I would skip this collection but I need Among The Fireflies.

ramarose

Ugh... MAC always sucks me in. I think I want Among the Fireflies now.
I also kind of want Midsummer Night but idk.. temptalia didn't give it a great review.
Definitely Spellbinder Blush & Magic in Your Eyes FES.
Cheek Pollen is growing on me too.
UGH.

Corally

It sucks that no one has swatched/reviewed Fly By Twilight yet. The eyeshadows look waaay better than in previous pics so I might even buy it if it's a great taupe. I also really like Faerie Fayre and Enchanted Forest, epecially FF. But I don't want to pay the €€ for those lol, I probably have dupes.

stirfryedshana

I'm 1000% getting Midsummer Night and Sparkling Rose Powder. I reeeeeeally want Spellbinder blush and I'm thinking about A Sprinkle of Magic lipstick but I may have to sell a few body parts first.

cuttygurl

Omg the promo pic is so beautiful it reminds me of how much I loved drawing fairies and mermaids. I need to start to drawing again. After I become "old enough to wear makeup" I poured my art love in makeup and completely stopped painting and drawing.

I want everything from this collection but I will get what I can afford at this time. December is always a hard month on my wallet. :wavey: