MAC Faerie Whispers Collection (Dec 23 / 26, 2015)

lilinah

Omg need them all! They remind me of the dare to wear lip colors in lipstick form! Freaking LOVED those! I know what I'll be getting for the next sephora 20% off :wootrock:

I know what you mean! I'm a push over for sparkles and glitter, even in my lipstick. I got 2 Calientes and i rarely back up stuff. I've got a bunch of those new Too Faced lipsticks on my wishlist - Unicorn Tears, Wham, and Ursula.

MzBrownBeauty

I'm liking ATF lipstick. Maybe Cheek Pollen. I don't need any of course. Why can't we get special packaging anymore??

This collection would've been harder to resist if it had been in special packaging....not sure I'm getting anything ended up skipping Mariah and Ellie Goulding. This collection is really nice but I'll have to see swatches on some deeper skin tones.

Sweetyellow

I saw someone on instagram wear Joy Toy as a highlighter and it's absolutely beautiful. I was always going to pickup Joy Toy but now I'll have two ways to wear it which is fun. Still interested in five items from this collection.

Dolly Snow

I think both blushes for me & two lipsticks....this is the most I have bought from MAC in months :eek:

Last edited:
B

Buffy89

I'm surpized there aren't more swatches around yet. At the moment, I'm interested in the cheek products and Among the Fireflies, but I still don't really know. I won't be able to go to the counter on release day anyway, so maybe some items will be sold out and my decisions will be easier. My no-buy will end at new year's eve, but I'm hesistant about buying too many items. So I wouldn't really mind missing out when something's sold out.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Spellbinder is really nice, but pretty similar to Supercontinental. SB is a bit pinker / brighter. Lighting wasn't that good, so the difference is more visible IRL.

image.jpeg
SC left, SB right

The Iridescent Powder is a very pretty champagne highlighter, the texture is smooth, it's not stiff or too glittery or anything. It's the first time I tried one of those and I really like it, better than the ED formula (but I'm not a fan of that one anyway).

Last edited:
B

Buffy89

Ohhh thank you @Naynadine !!! I own SC and at least on the pic and on my laptop, they look identical. Probably, applied with a brush and not in an intense swipe, the difference is gonna be minimal. So I can skip SB! :catdance:(lol sorry, had to try that cat emoji just for fun)
So my list is the beauty powder, the iridiscent powder and ATF. The less the better!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Ohhh thank you @Naynadine !!! I own SC and at least on the pic and on my laptop, they look identical. Probably, applied with a brush and not in an intense swipe, the difference is gonna be minimal. So I can skip SB! :catdance:(lol sorry, had to try that cat emoji just for fun)
So my list is the beauty powder, the iridiscent powder and ATF. The less the better!

Yeah, SC is just slighty warmer, I'd say.

Monsy

Spellbinder is really nice, but pretty similar to Supercontinental. SB is a bit pinker / brighter. Lighting wasn't that good, so the

The Iridescent Powder is a very pretty champagne highlighter, the texture is smooth, it's not stiff or too glittery or anything. It's the first time I tried one of those and I really like it, better than the ED formula (but I'm not a fan of that one anyway).

when i saw swatches of SB this is the first thing that came to my mind. Since i Have SC i will skip