MAC Faerie Whispers Collection (Dec 23 / 26, 2015)

ramarose

I think I'll grab spellbinder and magic in your eyes off Nordstrom if it's still up in an hour when I leave work. I think I just wanted the lipsticks for the name and after cleaning out my collection I feel bad for my neglected lipsticks lol

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Do you think SB would work on NC42/NC44? I was always sad to miss out on SC but not sure if SB would be pigmented enough.

I'm not sure. I'd say SC is a bit more pigmented whereas SB takes a little to build up the same intensity, so it's probably not the best choice for daker skintones.

laurennnxox

I picked up both blushes and the bp. I plan on wearing the bp as a blush (dang, I'm on a blush kick lately) but it was only a "maybe" that I ended up impulse buying... so I'll see how I like it in person.

elegant-one

It might lean a bit orange i think but more like a coppery tone???

Uggh...I ordered it earlier because there were some nice pics & then I saw other swatches that were too warm for my liking so I tried to cancel it but Nordies isn't sure they can because they are shipping everything so fast. Oh well :doh: So I ordered Spellbinder because Erine said she loved it :kisskiss::goofs:

Vineetha

Uggh...I ordered it earlier because there were some nice pics & then I saw other swatches that were too warm for my liking so I tried to cancel it but Nordies isn't sure they can because they are shipping everything so fast. Oh well :doh: So I ordered Spellbinder because Erine said she loved it :kisskiss::goofs:
I was encouraging you to get it LOL!!:whistle::rofl: I think it would be a nice nude type blush!:hand:
I went back for pearl sunshine and the new cushion foundation too!:xmas::type:

VioletSparkles

Thank you SO much for the heads up about the Nordstrom launch! :yay: I had no idea it would be coming out today. :flowers: I may have gone a little nuts with this collection...Ahem...I ordered five of the foiled shadows, the beauty powder, the iridescent powder and the Gossamer Wing lipstick (just for the name-yes, I know I'm a lunatic). In all fairness, I had been looking forward to this collection for a long time... :yess: Ordered everything I wanted without any stalking, thanks to you guys! :heart:

elegant-one

I was encouraging you to get it LOL!!:whistle::rofl: I think it would be a nice nude type blush!:hand:
I went back for pearl sunshine and the new cushion foundation too!:xmas::type:

:kisskiss::rotfl::five::yourock: I have several Pearl Sunshines from the past. Is this one a bit different :help::tiptoe::hmm:

I'm going to get the Faerie wings Gossamer lipstick :D LOVE the name lol

YES Vee...we can ONLY talk each other INTO buying things NOT out :rofl::type::yes:

Last edited:

elegant-one

Thank you SO much for the heads up about the Nordstrom launch! :yay: I had no idea it would be coming out today. :flowers: I may have gone a little nuts with this collection...Ahem...I ordered five of the foiled shadows, the beauty powder, the iridescent powder and the Gossamer Wing lipstick (just for the name-yes, I know I'm a lunatic). In all fairness, I had been looking forward to this collection for a long time... :yess: Ordered everything I wanted without any stalking, thanks to you guys! :heart:

:rofl:That is exactly why I just ordered it :)

Latest posts