MAC Faerie Whispers Collection (Dec 23 / 26, 2015)

patentg33k

Is Cheek Pollen going to be too orangish???

I already ordered Sparkling Rose :)

Not sure--Cheek Pollen reminds me of the Bad Girl Gone Good that came out with Riri, which wasn't super orange because there was some brown in it. Just going off T's swatches.

elegant-one

Not sure--Cheek Pollen reminds me of the Bad Girl Gone Good that came out with Riri, which wasn't super orange because there was some brown in it. Just going off T's swatches.

Oh, you're right. It looked like it had some pink to it in some of the photos. As of now, it looks like it will be shipping to me anyway ;)

SOOOO happy to see you here :heart:

Tarabotti

This collection looks pretty but I don't think much will show up on me (NC42). I'll see at the counters on Dec. 26th.
Happy hauling ladies!

Myth

Tempted to order from Nordstrom but I like getting the black box lol
Wednesday launch seems odd, half expecting/wishing this to launch today

leonah

is this beauty powder best used as a blush or highlighter/over face. have not owned a beauty powder before the finish looks a bit like the mineralize blushes

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member

elegant-one

Haha Nay...Nordies could not cancel my Cheek Pollen blush, so I will be getting it tomorrow. I just got my Spellbinder blush & its BEAUTIFUL!

I'm wearing it with TF Ansel boy & they are beautiful together.

Last edited:

elegant-one

Monsy...you need Spellbinder if you didn't get it. Its so you. GLOWY pale Nars orgasm kind of looking. SUPER pretty.

Monsy

Monsy...you need Spellbinder if you didn't get it. Its so you. GLOWY pale Nars orgasm kind of looking. SUPER pretty.

:screams: noooo i do not want to know
it is too similar to Supercontinental which I have and love. plus don't forget recently I got 4 dior blushes. I need to chill out. I bought so much stuff lately

elegant-one

:screams: noooo i do not want to know
it is too similar to Supercontinental which I have and love. plus don't forget recently I got 4 dior blushes. I need to chill out. I bought so much stuff lately

:rofl:As soon as I find my SC blush LOL I compare them. It has the most beautiful glowy finish to it that I thought of you right away. The shade is so pretty too. I hear ya....I cannot believe how much stuff I got & still coming. Just ordered the new Spring Dior this morning too. :xmas:

Haven

Ordered both blushes and the taupe eyeshadow. If I like the formula I may get more shadows. Taupe was a "safe" first choice. Don't want to go to the mall and fight the crowds just to see this collection when it shows up in stores. Too stressful.

elegant-one

Crappy quick pics, but SC is not like SB. SC is more dirty peach & SB is baby pinky peach & glowy but does look more peachy than pink on.

SC - bottom, SB - top
IMG_8911.JPG
IMG_8915.JPG
IMG_8914.JPG
IMG_8913.JPG
IMG_8910.JPG