MAC Faerie Whispers Collection (Dec 23 / 26, 2015)

GreenEyedAllie

Ordered the two blushes, beauty powder and the foiled shadow in Magic in your Eyes. So excited! I'm NC 44 so I hope SB will show up on me..but I've mostly gotten it for the glow it imparts. Macy's has the beauty powder at $19 as opposed to the 22dollars at other stores. Wonder what's up with that?!

Thanks for the FYI! Just got it! Yay for saving $3!

I seriously sorta want all these shadows. I need to swatch to see what I actually want...guess I'll be braving the after Christmas crowds.

elegant-one

hey love!!! I hope we like cheek pollen. I am now debating the other blush as well. I really like next day shipping!!! Lol!!!!! Did u get the halycon nights palette yet? I got mine and I'm liking it!!! :)

Yes, the pink blush is sooooo pretty & glowy in a good way. Yes!!!!!!!!!!!! I got the Nights palette today & I totally loved it. Hahah, I'm sill a bit scared about cheek pollen but since I couldn't cancel I can see it for myself :goodluck::scared:

elegant-one

Yeah same here! Its not the regular guy either. There are two delivery guys assigned to the same van? one guy carries the boxes and other rings the doorbells LOL :rofl:

Hilarious!!!! I want that doorbell ringer job ......& for some naughty people, I could leave a sack of poop at their door too :rofl::xmas::rotfl:

Myth

NEXT works
I got Gossamer Wing and that's it--pacing myself for all I'll be spending on MAC in '16 lol

starletta8

I ordered one of the shadows and will be getting one of the powders or blushes- but need to swatch in-store first. I've been on a permanent collection kick as of late, so I'm trying to be pretty choosy on blushes.

Prettypackages

Skipping the shadows, just b/c. Unless they are like the Peacocky shadows.
I do like Cheek Pollen. Hopefully this will show on me better than Linda did. I'm also interested in Pearl Sunshine. SO nice to have a short sweet list.

KGeezy

I ordered the 2 blushes and ATF from Nordies last night. They're suppose to be delivered by Xmas eve so let's see if it actually does lol . Can't wait to see everyone's hauls????????????

lyseD

Just Among the Fireflies for me. That's probably as brown as I can go with a lipstick. Hopefully it's here for xmas eve.

elegant-one

Just got Cheek Pollen & Sparkling Rose & Gossamer lipstick - all are very beautiful on. I just ordered another Sparkling Rose because its sooo beautiful. Cheek Pollen is a bit warm but definitely not scary copper like some of the swatches we've seen. Its a very subtle slightly warmer nude & it's actually pretty & quite flattering on. Gossamer is that pretty barely-there veil & is so pretty too.

I'll try to get a pic of Cheek Pollen later today. I have to go buy like a million dollars worth of groceries for Christmas lol :xmas:

BTW - Nordies is doing a GREAT job on the shipping. I've received all my orders in 1 or 2 days.

Last edited:

Vineetha

Just got Cheek Pollen & Sparkling Rose & Gossamer lipstick - all are very beautiful on. I just ordered another Sparkling Rose because its sooo beautiful. Cheek Pollen is a bit warm but definitely not scary copper like some of the swatches we've seen. Its a very subtle slightly warmer nude & it's actually pretty & quite flattering on. Gossamer is that pretty barely-there veil & is so pretty too.

I'll try to get a pic of Cheek Pollen later today. I have to go buy like a millions dollars worth of groceries for Christmas lol :xmas:

BTW - Nordies is doing a GREAT job on the shipping. I've received all my orders in 1 or 2 days.
Yes! I am loving the rush shipping :xmas:
Got cheek pollen , magic in your eyes and faerie fayre yesterday! The BP is scheduled for delivery today!! :D

Corally

I'll try to get a pic of Cheek Pollen later today. I have to go buy like a millions dollars worth of groceries for Christmas lol :xmas:

Sparkling Rose and Cheek Pollen sound beautiful! :eek:

mercede466

yay!!!! I'm so happy cheek pollen is ok!!! Hopefully mine will be here later today!!!!

elegant-one

Peeps...if you didn't get Sparkling Rose - YOU SHOULD :rofl:

Cheek Pollen with SB on the apples of the cheeks is b e a u t i f u l
sunshine.gif

Last edited:

elegant-one

Yes! I am loving the rush shipping :xmas:
Got cheek pollen , magic in your eyes and faerie fayre yesterday! The BP is scheduled for delivery today!! :D

YAY!!! I hope you love them. Tomorrows delivery - GORGEOUS DIOR! I'm sure you have more on the way hun LOL!!!

Sparkling Rose and Cheek Pollen sound beautiful! :eek:

YES they are. Did you get Sparkling Rose? You should :)

yay!!!! I'm so happy cheek pollen is ok!!! Hopefully mine will be here later today!!!!

I used it very lightly because it is pigmented. I hope it works for you dear :)

Last edited: