MAC Faerie Whispers Collection (Dec 23 / 26, 2015)

elegant-one

Sparkling Rose & Gossamer :cloud9: These 2 items would make such a wonderful gift for a bride.

My battery was dying so the pics are a bit fuzzy :( The 2nd pic is color accurate!

IMG_8950.JPG
IMG_8953.JPG
IMG_8960.JPG

IMG_8971.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_8967.JPG
    IMG_8967.JPG
    878.8 KB · Views: 156

Vineetha

YAY!!! I hope you love them. Tomorrows delivery - GORGEOUS DIOR! I'm sure you have more on the way hun LOL!!!

YES they are. Did you get Sparkling Rose? You should :)

I used it very lightly because it is pigmented. I hope it works for you dear :)
So i have to get Sparkling rose huh!! :type: Got the BP today :heart: THe texture is lovely!!!
My Dior Stuff came today!!!:rocker:Its soooooo pretty!!!:cloud9:

elegant-one

So i have to get Sparkling rose huh!! :type: Got the BP today :heart: THe texture is lovely!!!
My Dior Stuff came today!!!:rocker:Its soooooo pretty!!!:cloud9:

"HAVE TO" :rofl::yes::hehe:

:D I thought about getting another of the BP hoping it may be a bit different than all of my older ones lol.

You got your Dior :wow::five::tee: Awesome!!! I bet they look beautiful in person. I can't wait to see the blush.

Monsy

Elegant cheek pollen looks great, not orange at all. Sparkling rose is GORGEOUS can't wait to get mine today!!

Sweetyellow

I ordered yesterday Cheek Pollen, Midsummer Night, Pearl Sunshine, Faerie Fayre, and I really want to go back for Spellbinder although I'm skeptical about it. I may just go back for it along with Joy Toy which was always on my list but decided against it last minute when ordering.

flowerflower

I ordered Among the Fireflies and A Sprinkle of Magic lipstick. I will pick up Cheek Pollen, Spellbinder, and Midsummer Night later this week or next. I love this collection! My fav of the year.

leonah

I ordered yesterday Cheek Pollen, Midsummer Night, Pearl Sunshine, Faerie Fayre, and I really want to go back for Spellbinder although I'm skeptical about it. I may just go back for it along with Joy Toy which was always on my list but decided against it last minute when ordering.

let me know how the midsummer night lipstick is!! :D it's the only one I'm really interested in and it kind of reminds me of freckletone that I was going to purchase but hold it off because I like cremesheen's more.

Myth

I'm impressed, I ordered way after 3pm yesterday so I was expecting my overnighted black box on the 24th but it arrived today:xmas:

ramarose

Spellbinder is so glowy!! Can't wait to wear it tomorrow. Magic in Your Eyes is also beautiful.. Have to reevaluate if I need more shadows. I feel good about skipping the lipsticks though

lilinah

I'm waiting to swatch in-store. I can't tell how the cheek products will be on me. And it's all subject to change. I was happy to discover recently that i have bought less makeup this year than i did in 2014 and about half as much as i did in 2013. So i want to keep my purchases down.

PROBABLE BUY List
Gossamer Wing Lipstick
Sweet Illusion Foiled Eye Shadow
Fly By Twilight Foiled Eye Shadow
Fairy Land Foiled Eye Shadow

TEST List

Joy Toy Foiled Eye Shadow
Feminine Wiles Foiled Eye Shadow
Magic in Your Eyes Foiled Eye Shadow (probable no)
Sparkling Rose Iridescent Pressed Powder
Pearl Sunshine Beauty Powder
Spelldazzling Studio Nail Lacquer

Last edited:

Latest posts