MAC Faerie Whispers Collection (Dec 23 / 26, 2015)

Vineetha

Looks so pretty! Nw I wonder if mac is referring to the foiled pattern than the foiled technique itself LOL
girlhaha.gif

Makeup Emporium

I didn't realize it was a repromote. Looks good, I want it.
Pearl Sunshine was in the MAC Barbie collection. First they re-promote Real Doll lipstick in MAC is Beauty and now the Beauty Powder! Gives me hope for a comeback of some other older forgotten products... :)

pixi

This collection reminds me a bit of the older colour collections MAC used to do... such as 'High Tea' in 2004, 'Culturebloom' in 2006 and 'Danse' and 'Strange Hybrid' in 2007... I'm liking this!
me too! I'm getting serious retro MAC vibes reading this story. incidentally, I'm interested in the majority of this collection... oops

Vandekamp

I love Summer Opal from Bao Bao Wan (it was my first beauty powder) so I'd totally say Pearl Sunshine will be worth it once it comes out. The Hourglass ambient lighting powders are really nice, as are MAC's skin finishes and Becca makes lovely highlighters as well.
Thanks, Nay. I will try to check these out.

brumblebee

I'm sort of annoyed that they're not coming out with more winter shades this winter. I LOVE dark red/burgundy lips. I was really hoping that the color the fairy is wearing would be a new lippie!

Dolly Snow

I'm sort of annoyed that they're not coming out with more winter shades this winter. I LOVE dark red/burgundy lips. I was really hoping that the color the fairy is wearing would be a new lippie!
I would have loved that and bought the crap outta it lol

brumblebee

Right? I got into MAC/makeup this last January, and I'm kicking myself for missing out on Prince Noir, Living Legend, and Lingering Kiss. I've tried shades like Instigator and Cyber, but don't think they're as wearable or flattering on me. The closest I can get is sin lipstick paired with OCC Black Dahlia lip liner. For some reason, pairing Diva or Sin with Nightmoth looks straight up black on me. I'm probably around NW20, but I've never been matched.

Latest posts