MAC Faerie Whispers Collection (Dec 23 / 26, 2015)

NATlar

Last edited:

lumaday

Used Spellbinder today, I'm in love! Such a gorgeous peachy pink that looks very healthy, glowing, and subtle on my skin. I layered it with Soft & Gentle - perfect!

lumaday

After reading this I might skip CP... I had the same thing happen to me with Cream Soda and Immortal Flower. You couldn't see anything on my NC20-25 skin (with very yellow/warm undertones). And I can't see CP in person..

I was actually pretty shocked that it wouldn't show up - with my skin tone that's so rare for me. The swatches looked fine on my skin but I seriously had to put on about 4 layers of the blush to see much and then it just looked cakey. I might play with it again tonight with different brushes and see if I can get it to work.

Monsy

Miradan

Would anyone be able to swatch ATF with Creme in Your Coffee? Wondering how similar they are. Thanks!

NATlar

thank you so much .both look very nice on you.

You're welcome... Cheek Pollen does look darker on me irl then the Linda blush but I'm glad they're similar as I love the Linda blush and was gutted I couldn't get hold of a BU haha!!

LUVISLUV

image.jpg

View attachment 50922

Figured some of my WOC could use this. Pictures do them no justice! They are very soft and melt right into the skin almost extra dimension-ish. Soft and subtle sheen to them. Both swatches done heavily.

Rinstar

I got Pearl Sunshine today!! It's super pretty! I swatched Spellbinder, but I wasn't really feeling it today. Might change my mind and pick it up if it's still around later.