MAC FAQ: Back2MAC (B2M)

M.A.C*Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by asteffey
yeah they count.

glass, metal or plastic.

.... ok i meant that even if the pots have the metal pan or not u can still b2m ....

because someone said that their mac store or counter denied them because they depotted them and didnt have the metal pan that holds the actual shadow in the pot..... when just today they told me i didnt have to have the metal pan and because thats why we depot them and the sticker we keep to know what shadows we have...
smiles.gif
and i turned in 36 pots with out the metal pan and got my 6 lip sticks
eyelove.gif
yay !...lol

well hopes this explaies what i meant sorry for the confusion...

take care
wavey.gif

Ambonee

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie_doll_713
Quick question. I was getting ready to throw away an old MAC nail polish the other night. (The kind in the square bottles with ridged cap) And i was wondering if they'd be accepted as B2M??

I've turned in my empty nail polish and wasn't given a hard time
winks.gif
I really think it depends on where you go...my MAC counter has NEVER given me a hard time about anything. I love it there =)

midgetfury74

Im about to start a depotting frenzy so i can get ready for the new lipsticks that are coming out this month! holy jesus mother, there is so m uch to buy, hope this helps my budget even if its just a little bit!

sewpunk

Does B2M include just the pan versions on the product I shop a freestanding MAC store in my local mall, and have decided to stop buying pots and just use pans from now on, so I can return the empty pan as part of the program right?

The pans have lables on the bottom so they know they weren't broken up from a pot...

midgetfury74

i would imagine that it would since B2M includes all primary packaging and in the case of pans that is the only packaging and like u stated its obvious a pan that was bought in a pan versus one that was depotted. I would say try it and make that sam point. Worst that can happen is that they tell you no. On another note i have all my empties ready for thursday so that i can get 4 of the lipsticks from Untamed( i already have blankety) so i am excited. And plus m y MAs always find it so funny that i come in with my special little bag that i save them in and have everything all ready.

MACreation

My stand won't take lipglass or mascara with some product in it. Can anyone help me on how i can empty these?

sewpunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetfury74
i would imagine that it would since B2M includes all primary packaging and in the case of pans that is the only packaging and like u stated its obvious a pan that was bought in a pan versus one that was depotted. I would say try it and make that same point. Worst that can happen is that they tell you no.

That's what I am hoping, that they'll accept it that is! Thanks!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetfury74
On another note i have all my empties ready for thursday so that i can get 4 of the lipsticks from Untamed( i already have blankety) so i am excited. And plus m y MAs always find it so funny that i come in with my special little bag that i save them in and have everything all ready.

Cute!
cutey.gif

MzEmo

i have a question. what if the brand on my fibrelash came off. will they accept it still becuase you wont be able to read it?

charismaticlime

Quote:
Originally Posted by holliedavis
I called the customer service number, and I was informed by the customer service representative that the official policy of Back 2 Mac excludes depotted shadows that are missing the pan. The items must be COMPLETE. This SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well maybe you can finish one of your depotted e/s, put it back in the pot, and use it to claim your B2M lipstick. It's not like they open the e/s to check whether all the parts are intact, right?

DaizyDeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugaxbayb
I will have 11 empties, how many lipsticks can I get?!

you can get 1 lipstick but if you can get 1 more empty container you can get 2 lipsticks since u need 6 b2m's to equal one lipstick

HTH

lilviolingrrl

When we turn in empty products do we need the box they came in as well, or is just the empty product (eyeshadow pots, mascara tubes, etc.) okay?

ollieo

I have a try-on pac I am still using. When its gone from what I have read I can return the whole pac (all 4 items) as one B2M item. But I want to keep the plastic zip bag the items came in. Think I can???? I will probably have to email mac and it will probably depend on the counter.

Latest posts