MAC FAQ: Back2MAC (B2M)

poocatgrrl

What about Fast Response eye cream tubes?

Also, did was anyone able to confirm that B2M includes the pro pans?

Thx!

charismaticlime

Quote:
Originally Posted by poocatgrrl
Also, did was anyone able to confirm that B2M includes the pro pans?

Thx!

No, you can only get eyeshadows in pot form, not pan. Sucks, cause it would be easier for me to slip them into my palette, rather than going through the process of depotting.

claresauntie

Quote:
Originally Posted by charismaticlime
No, you can only get eyeshadows in pot form, not pan. Sucks, cause it would be easier for me to slip them into my palette, rather than going through the process of depotting.

Shoot... if you get the pot, then you have something else to recycle later for more product.
cheerleader.gif

erica_1020

Quote:
Originally Posted by claresauntie
Shoot... if you get the pot, then you have something else to recycle later for more product.
cheerleader.gif

That's what I'm talking about!!
clap.gif

Katial8r

I'm just staring at all 24 of my pots that I have collected over the last 1/2 yr . If I depoted and exchanged them, that would make 4 new products for me for free!
clap.gif

Problem is, I've never depotted before and most of these are Discon. or LE. Do I take the chance? Eeeek!

So here I sit, staring at 24 pots which Im sure are taunting me now! :goofy:

thegirlgotsoul

I asked at a local Macy's counter today about getting a shadow for B2M and she said you can only get lipsticks, and that she has never heard of a new policy.

ssad.gif

mzchuchu

does anyone know if the e/s is available as a choice here in AUSTRALIA? Ive got a few e/s pots that I really want to depot but Im scared for my life that everything will melt !! =P

geeko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katial8r
I'm just staring at all 24 of my pots that I have collected over the last 1/2 yr . If I depoted and exchanged them, that would make 4 new products for me for free!
clap.gif

Problem is, I've never depotted before and most of these are Discon. or LE. Do I take the chance? Eeeek!

Ya same here. i have 70 plus e/s pots sitting in my traincase...which translates to at least 11 b2m stuff for me. But i don't dare to depot my e/s for fear of breaking them...

mellimello

Quote:
clap.gif

If you have a flat iron/straightner, try that method. It's pretty much foolproof and you cant gouge, burn or otherwise maim your e/s like you can with other methods. Plus it's really quick!

cherrycola

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzchuchu
does anyone know if the e/s is available as a choice here in AUSTRALIA? Ive got a few e/s pots that I really want to depot but Im scared for my life that everything will melt !! =P

It's not available in Singapore, so I kinda doubt that it would've reached Australia just yet..

cherrycola

Quote:
clap.gif

I depotted mine using Lara's tutorial: http://mac.larahill.com/depotting.htm

It's really comprehensive and easy to follow. I've depotted four e/s pots, including my In Living Pink which had previously been shattered and pressed back together, and I've had no casualties so far!
thmbup.gif

courters

I took 12 empties to my freestanding store over the weekend and they said you could get an eyeshadow if you were already in their system, luckily I go there all the time! I just wanted to let everyone know, you should go in and buy something at that particular store BEFORE doing Back2Mac if you want an eyeshadow instead of a lipstick (at a freestanding store).

goink

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty <3
Does anyone know if it includes the false lashes cases?

Yup! They do.
I took mine in last time.

eighmii

Will they accept e/s pots if they are all melted and mutilated?

The first time I tried depotting when I getting in the swing of things.. well, the first couple turned out a little crazy.

MsButterfli

quick question, will the plastic containers that the 2006 holiday sets came in be allowed for back2mac? i have the ones from the lipglass and shadesticks

Jacq-i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsButterfli
quick question, will the plastic containers that the 2006 holiday sets came in be allowed for back2mac? i have the ones from the lipglass and shadesticks

From what I understand, sets are only valid for B2M if everything is there, empty. It's only worth one B2M...

Seems a little unfair.
ssad.gif

triccc

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut
Can the DUO glue be used for b2m?

I don't think so. DUO can be bought at a lot of retail places and not just MAC.