MAC FAQ: Back2MAC (B2M)

cno64

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkixoxox
Do you need the box? Or just the actual eyeshadow?

Based on my experiences doing Back to MAC exchanges by mail, they want the compact only, no box.
I even sent in a Satin Taupe that had shattered. The container(compact) was intact, so they accepted it.

Makeup Emporium

Quote:
Originally Posted by meika79
I have a couple empty bottles of brush cleaner in my house. I wonder if I could use those too?

Yep those are good too!!

franken_stein

I'm trying to empty out the last of my lipglass via the method in this this Enkore Makeup video It's not so easy, haha. Do you guys know if they care if that little wiper is missing? I'm wondering because of what some people have been saying about the little metal pieces and whatnot!

Edit: Well, just turned in my first B2M! I don't know what I was so concerned with. My lipglass, though it still looked like there was a lot of product in it, got accepted. No need to completely empty it out.

MACATTAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccalovesMAC
can I B2mac shade stick and liquiq eyeliner

Yes, you can.
yes.gif

Kiraling

Can someone please answer this for me quick?

I'm getting conflicting reports saying you can't B2M for dazzleglass or cremesheens anymore. However, I B2M'd for two cremesheens at the very end of April.

Would I be able to get a lipglass from the Dare to Wear collection (Gimme That) or is that out of the question?

Thanks!

jazmatazz

I just went to my local freestanding store tonight and tried to b2m for a cremesheen glass. You cannot do it anymore. Just for a regular lipglass or eyeshadow now. I was so disappointed!
ssad.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiraling
Can someone please answer this for me quick?

I'm getting conflicting reports saying you can't B2M for dazzleglass or cremesheens anymore. However, I B2M'd for two cremesheens at the very end of April.

Would I be able to get a lipglass from the Dare to Wear collection (Gimme That) or is that out of the question?

Thanks!

jjjenko

I have a lot of empty depots without the tin inside. When I'm at home in San Francisco, they let me B2M using those all the time. But when I go to school down in LA... the MAC stores over there tell me I need the tin and won't let me use my depots.

What gives? What should I say so that they would let me use my depots for B2M?

plusluxe

Does someone knows if the stores in London accept empty depots without the tin? I'll be there in a month and I have a lot of empty depots, cleansers etc etc haha.
Do they accept it if you have over 30 depots plus a couple cleansers etc?

Funtabulous

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallenang3l211
nope! it'd be absurd if they rejected you for no labels. i've brought in dozens of es with no pan and no label.

My MAC store told me yesterday that they cannot accept pots without labels. Should I live chat and get the rules and show it to them? Does that ever annoy them?

p3chiu

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK
I got a lipstick through B2M but i don't like it......can i exchange it? I got it about 2 weeks ago.

I dont' think you can. They always tell me this is final sale. I was able to exchange one time (within a month) only cuz the lipstick started to go bad. I was lucky but i had to argue with the SA for a bit.

p3chiu

Quote:
Originally Posted by missmarnip
i tried to return a bottle of eye makeup remover along with some other empty stuffs. at the counter they tolf me that the policy has changed and that they got a new list of returnable items.
a bottles of eye makeup remover (the violet one) is not "B2Mable"
WTF2.gif

i hope this ain't true!! i have b2m'ed the eye makeup remover many times in the past. I would take this to another SA.

Latest posts