MAC FAQ: PPID/MAC PRO Card

sandrah

I faxed over the following:

- Letter from photographer stating that I do freelance makeup for his company whenever needed (employment verification)
- Zed card
- Business card
- Drivers license.

That seemed to suffice because I was approved within 24 hours.

GOOD LUCK!
How did you know you were approved within 24 hours? Was the payment taken that fast?

TinaKT

Stupid question but how do I fax the paperwork in? Do I send in the application along with my credentials, and do I fax the fee too?
Thanks! :)

You can certainly try.. if what you submit isn't to their expectations, you will receive a curtosy call from MAC PRO regarding what needs to be submitted for you to get your discount.
pompom.gif

YUMYUMYMUA

Funds were taken out of my bank account, can I call them and ask them for my membership # to start shopping instead of waiting on the card in the mail?

I would just wait it out because its only about a week wait time and the office is based out of canada so you'd be paying a long distance fee for sure

YUMYUMYMUA

I got approved and got the card in the mail on Friday. Everything took around a week and half from the day I mailed out the application.

mayflower21

I faxed mine in yesterday and just saw a pending charge on my credit card for MAC. So looks like I got approved! :) Now I just have to patiently wait for the card to come home.

prettygirl

I faxed mine in yesterday and just saw a pending charge on my credit card for MAC. So looks like I got approved! :) Now I just have to patiently wait for the card to come home.
th_thstars.gif
Congratulations!!! Can I ask what did you two send in along with the application?

mayflower21

Good luck!

th_thstars.gif
Congratulations!!! Can I ask what did you two send in along with the application?
I sent in my biz card, ID, contract, comp card and a referral letter. I know they only need two things in addition to the biz card and ID, but I wasn't sure if a contract with a bride with enough so I just added a referral letter.

prettygirl

I sent in my biz card, ID, contract, comp card and a referral letter. I know they only need two things in addition to the biz card and ID, but I wasn't sure if a contract with a bride with enough so I just added a referral letter.
Thanks ma'am for the info!

YUMYUMYMUA

Good luck!

th_thstars.gif
I sent in my employee letter of reference and my business card and ID. Thats it and it was approved 2 days after and I got my card a week later. I wish i couldve gotten it sooner though cause all the master classes that I wanted to attend have been fully booked since a month ago
cry.gif

prettygirl

I sent in my employee letter of reference and my business card and ID. Thats it and it was approved 2 days after and I got my card a week later. I wish i couldve gotten it sooner though cause all the master classes that I wanted to attend have been fully booked since a month ago
cry.gif
Aw. Thanks for the reply ma'am! I'm sure there will be more masters' classes that you'll be able to attend in the future!
friends.gif

prettygirl

Faxed my documents today! Which included my application, ID, business card, and professional letter of employment! I will keep you Specktrettes updated! The waiting game begins! I keep checking my credit card account! Lol. It's going to be a longggg day! Hopefully they accept my application via fax.
tumbleweed.gif

YUMYUMYMUA

Faxed my documents today! Which included my application, ID, business card, and professional letter of employment! I will keep you Specktrettes updated! The waiting game begins! I keep checking my credit card account! Lol. It's going to be a longggg day! Hopefully they accept my application via fax.
tumbleweed.gif
hmm.gif
When I called them, they said they do not accept any applications via fax anymore so just call to make sure. I wouldnt want you to sit and wait for a response when they're not working on your application.