MAC FAQ: PPID/MAC PRO Card

mikaboo

1-905-944-6400 I was told not to fax it THREE times lol in an email and twice on the phone my stubborn butt STILL faxed it and was approved and charged the very next day. Lol

mikaboo

I mailed mine to new york... canada and faxed it.. I only got charged once.. just fax it.. they check to see if you're in the system first before charging you..

Ansleighh

Hey Everyone!

I recently applied for the membership but silly me forgot to include my drivers license in the packet... So, I got my letter back saying I needed to resubmit everything and I tried using the fax number and it's busy?

Should I keep trying or just mail it in again. It took 3 weeks to hear something back.

Thanks!!

Elde

I faxed mine in to the same # on Friday, called today and they're processing it. Thank you so much for sharing that #, time saver!!!

I had a MAC Pro card for the last 5 Years after I finished MUA school. I let it lapse in the chaos of the holidays.

I included my MUA certificate from the school I attended and my DL.

Both were acceptable.

Good luck ladies :)

kissy89

I faxed mine in on 3/20/13 and called today to see if they received it and they DID!!! I,m so excited but nervous too because he said they will be processing it within the next few days, but he didn't say whether I was approved or not! Now I have to play the waiting game! I hope it is approved, I faxed in my application, business card, comp card, and my license. Do you guys think that will be enough?! I'm so nervous!!! lol

Number I faxed to 905-944-6400
Number I called 905-940-2437

Just in case you need the numbers! It was hard for me to find the fax number I had to go through TONS of feeds to find it!!!

MacDoll726

Hey krissy89, i was wondering if you found out if you were approved or not? I also faxed mine in on Wednesday (I faxed in my application, my business card, my comp card and my ID), they told me they received it and the payment should be processed by the end of the week and a card should be sent out next week, BUT they didn't tell me if I was approved or not :( and I haven't seen any charges to my bank account yet!!

kissy89

Hey krissy89, i was wondering if you found out if you were approved or not? I also faxed mine in on Wednesday (I faxed in my application, my business card, my comp card and my ID), they told me they received it and the payment should be processed by the end of the week and a card should be sent out next week, BUT they didn't tell me if I was approved or not :( and I haven't seen any charges to my bank account yet!!
Hey MacDoll726 when I called Thursday to see if they received it they told me they did and it was "processing" when I called Friday to ask them an update on it, a nice woman told me that I was approved and I should see a payment on my account Monday. Its Saturday now so Im still waiting, she also told me that the card will be mailed off midweek of next week. So I would assume that means that we are approved, we just have to wait it out and see if we are charged. I swear I check my account every hour lol... But I will keep you updated! It does sound like you were approved though!! Keep me updated if anything changes!!!!

MacDoll726

@Krissy89 CONGRATS!!! And thanks for the update, I didn't even call them on Friday, I figured I'd stalked them enough Wednesday and Thursday lol! I've been checking my account like crazy too, but I haven't seen a charge yet. I'll call them again on Monday to check!!!! Thanks again!

MacDoll726

@Krissy88...I got approved!!!! They told me the same thing, they'll charge my acct today and send it out later this week!! OMG!!! I'm soooo excited!!!