MAC - Fashion Flower Discussion

Alisha1

I used Summer Shower yesterday under one of my cremesheen glasses in Delight and love the combo! There was aqua and silver sparkles shining through the gloss - LOVE!

wishonastar

I used Summer Shower yesterday under one of my cremesheen glasses in Delight and love the combo! There was aqua and silver sparkles shining through the gloss - LOVE!
That's a good idea! Will have to try layering sheer lipglosses over the top. Thanks :)

Edelmc

I have been going back and forth with Budding Beauty lip gelee. I love the colour in the tube, and that it isn't overly glittery, but it seems very sheer? Would I get any colour payoff at all or would it be just a clear gloss with some glitter on me?

I picked up budding beauty yesterday and I love it. On me it doesn't have a lot of colour pay off but I have very pigmented lips and I love how it seems to make my lips slightly paler without making me look deathly. The lip gelees in general don't have alot of colour pay off but they feel amazing and you are right about the lack of glitter which is another reason why I love bb

Alisha1

I picked up budding beauty yesterday and I love it. On me it doesn't have a lot of colour pay off but I have very pigmented lips and I love how it seems to make my lips slightly paler without making me look deathly. The lip gelees in general don't have alot of colour pay off but they feel amazing and you are right about the lack of glitter which is another reason why I love bb
I've yet to purchase the lipgelees but when I was swatching them the main appeal to me is the glitter factor! I'm hopefully going to purchase Now in Season and Budding Beauty next but it probably won't be till next week!

LaAle

Great idea! I'm gonna try the combo with a similar gloss today!

martiangurll

it didn't change the colour of the lipstick. but when in sunlight you could see the pretty teal shimmers! it really complimented the green sheen to lollipop loving :) i will hve to do some swatches but the sun is setting now and it's dark :(
this idea sound magnificent--pics?????
Aww shucks, I am just gonna try it when I get home today

Monsy

I know i am little late but i ordered light sunshine today and i think i will like it (nc20 skin)

SatelliteDrmr

NW15(ish) here. My favourite combo lately is Summer Shower lipstick, with Ethereal Lipglass (Lightfully Bright, still available) over top. It's sort of blue, but there's just enough pink there to soften it, and not make me feel like I'm sporting blue lips.
heart.gif

martiangurll

I just got a Light Sunshine pan only from ACW and I really like it. I don't know why I swapped it before. It maybe that it is just really subtle, but sometimes that is a good thing in a highlighter.

summerblue

I recently picked up a backup of Fresh Daisy e/s. This e/s didn't seem to get any love & didn't sell out online or in the stores, but this yellow satin is at the top of my all-time fav list.