MAC - Fashion Flower Discussion

Susanne

A little bird told me about a new MAC collection called Fashion Flower which will be released May 5th 2011 in the US and probably in June 2011 international.
smiles.gif

Details will follow!

Alisha1

Even though we've only been given the name for this collection i'm actually excited to find out more :)
Fashion + flowers =
heart.gif

sungelly87

if this is the collection that is last year's Liberty of London, then I know i'll love it! Can't wait to see if there's special packaging :)

LMD84

A little bird told me about a new MAC collection called Fashion Flower which will be released May 5th 2011 in the US and probably in June 2011 international.
smiles.gif

Details will follow!
i'm looking forward to the details already! hee hee! :)

Soul Unique

Oooooh I hope I don't miss out on any kool stuff! I will be out of the country first wk in june! : / I doubt that the MAC counter in Barbados will get this collection earlier than the UK.

Nzsallyb

i love how the moment we hear a name, our imaginations start going wild as to what could be in the collection!

Alisha1

[quote name="sungelly87" url="/forum/thread/173812/mac-fashion-flower-discussion#post_2089197"]if this is the collection that is last year's Liberty of London, then I know i'll love it! Can't wait to see if there's special packaging :)
[/quote] I hope it's like liberty of London - I missed out on that collection :( I'm hoping for some bright, florally packaging, I hope MAC don't disappoint!

GlammySammy

*hops on the bandwagon* I'm w/ Nzsallyb...I love when new collections come out and we have no idea about the color story or anything but our minds just go wild with ideas! If only MAC knew the gold mine of ideas that you specktraettes come up w! I'm kinda lost w/ this one though... Fashion Flower? Love the name but not really sure what to picture... oh well here's to hoping for super sweet packaging :)

Wandalemur

*also on the bandwagon* I love name. I can't wait to see what this will be like. It sounds so promising. Thanks for the info.

QueenofSpades81

I missed out on Liberty of London last year (and one of their bikes at Target too unfortunately) so if this is even a bit similar to that then I'd be very pleased.

MACina

Looooooooooooooove the name of the collection
eyelove.gif

And I hope for a lot of bold colors.....maybe palettes like Graphic Garden???
I still like the GG palettes so much....

Bags with flowers would be great too!

LMD84

Oooooh I hope I don't miss out on any kool stuff! I will be out of the country first wk in june! : / I doubt that the MAC counter in Barbados will get this collection earlier than the UK.
but you'll be in Barbados!!! i know what we can do! you can stay in the uk and i will go to Barbados instead yes?
girlhaha.gif

Latest posts