MAC - Fashion Flower Discussion

OctoberViolet

This sounds like it will be an amazing collection. I love Spring time and flowers. I can imagine the soft to bright colors this
collection may have. I can't wait to hear the color story behind it and find out the items. Also, if the packaging has flowers on it...
I think I will die.
rasta.gif

Just when I thought I would give my wallet a break after the Quite Cute collection. Oh MAC!!! Why!!!!!
eeksign.gif

GlammySammy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyBenett
agreed!! i only have one (soft and gentle) and im so in love with it! more more more!!
yay to all our collections expanding!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisha1
Trust me the next few months are going to be VERY expensive... but on a brighter note our makeup collections will be better than ever!
cheerleader.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
oh well i hope we get some awesome ones this year so you can start your msf collection off with a bang!

Amen to collection expansion!! In some ways I'm kinda glad it took me so long to come around to the makeup scene, I mean I've always been on the outskirts but not to the level I am now (Hi My name is Samantha, and I'm a makeupholic) ... but I really feel like a lot of the products coming out lately have just been over the top in quality.. even drugstore brands have amped up the game so I'm able to buy all these awesome products w/o it getting redundant because my collection is just starting out. Then again what's new isn't always better and I know I've missed out on some gems before my days. *wipes a tear for Lavender Whip* *sniffle*

Hilde

Oh, you've got my attention. I hope they have some cute packaging on eye shadows and eye shadow palettes(those with 6 square ones in them) I love pretty flower feminine stuff, so I hope they work on this collection to make it awesome. There are already eye shadows with floral names though, like sushi flower, creme the violet and beautiful iris etc.
I just hope they make pretty, flattering, feminine colors across the board. Lavender whip? *wink wink* and other cute lipsticks.

BeckyBenett

i completely agree with u! thats one of the good things when starting out cause we can get new stuff without there being much overlap!

*joins you in weeping for Lavender Whip*
cry.gif

A Gurl Can Mac

I missed the peach ombre blush is the spring forecast last year oh how I hope that their is something similar to it oh please MAC please

LMD84

I missed the peach ombre blush is the spring forecast last year oh how I hope that their is something similar to it oh please MAC please
i wouldnt be shocked if they released it again because it was so popular! :) and your dog in your avatar looks like a cutie! :)

GlammySammy

Quote:
i completely agree with u! thats one of the good things when starting out cause we can get new stuff without there being much overlap!

*joins you in weeping for Lavender Whip*
cry.gif
Is there a team LW? or is that just under purple? LW deserves it's own following I think...
What do we want?
*Lavender Whip!*
When do we want it?
*NOW!*

On another note I can't seem to quote anyone anymore so have to type out the rest lol
@Silentstorm - totally agree! some bright colors would be very lovely!
@A Gurl Can MAC - that puppy IS cute!

Gorgeous

ooo I'm thinking like.. hippie-chic
heart.gif
I like! Can't wait to see the colorstory as well as swatches and the promo-pictures!!

kiss

No white packaging please!
nonono.gif

Yes, it would look too similar to Liberty of London with flowers and surf baby will have white too.

I remember when I was at the store long ago, and I was picking whether I should buy Fashion Mews or Lavender Whip. Why the hell didn't I just buy both??? I got Fashion Mews and it's one of my favourite lipsticks. MAC doesn't release enough lavender lipsticks, they don't even have any in their pro perm line.