MAC - Fashion Flower Discussion

peachsuns

I love the name of this collection, too! Hope it will be as beautiful as LOL collection. Sorry for the ladies who missed LOL. It was one of my favorite collections last year!
eyelove.gif

Cannot wait for any info and pictures of this collection.
pompom.gif

I love your new avatar. Glam! Very pretty!

spunky

i hate being teased like this! why wont they just tell us colour stories, give us some pictures and we can drool over them, make lists and get stupidly excited untill launch day?

and yes, mac NEED someone on specktra on their R&D team. our ladies have incredible ideas!

LMD84

i hate being teased like this! why wont they just tell us colour stories, give us some pictures and we can drool over them, make lists and get stupidly excited untill launch day?

and yes, mac NEED someone on specktra on their R&D team. our ladies have incredible ideas!

Heck yeah we do!!
cheerleader.gif

spunky

if this is out in the same month as surf baby, i doubt it'll have special packaging :(

i hope it has lots of bright colours and some MSFs!

LMD84

yeah we need some new msf's this year... or some awesome old ones being re-promoted of course! lol!

Alisha1

I would also love to see some new fluidlines! I've become obsessed since the mickey contractor collection and the ones in the perm collection are kinda boring

spunky

yeah we need some new msf's this year... or some awesome old ones being re-promoted of course! lol!

yes! although i think i'd prefer new ones over the same old repromotes. unless they give us the super lusted-after ones back :)

Shypo

There is supposed to be special packaging with this collection - the 'daisy' seems to be the theme - the promo pic model has daisies with different colored centers on her face.......so I'm guessing it will be a whole collection, not just shadows (like I believe Flighty will be)........I'll try to get a bit more info.

Alisha1

[quote name="Shypo" url="/forum/thread/173812/mac-fashion-flower-discussion#post_2089452"]There is supposed to be special packaging with this collection - the 'daisy' seems to be the theme - the promo pic model has daisies with different colored centers on her face.......so I'm guessing it will be a whole collection, not just shadows (like I believe Flight will be)........I'll try to get a bit more info.
[/quote] Yay special packaging! Thanks for the info :)

spunky

There is supposed to be special packaging with this collection - the 'daisy' seems to be the theme - the promo pic model has daisies with different colored centers on her face.......so I'm guessing it will be a whole collection, not just shadows (like I believe Flight will be)........I'll try to get a bit more info.
really? that's weird that they're doing two specials in one month then... maybe it's a new trend for mac?

elegant-one

There is supposed to be special packaging with this collection - the 'daisy' seems to be the theme - the promo pic model has daisies with different colored centers on her face.......so I'm guessing it will be a whole collection, not just shadows (like I believe Flight will be)........I'll try to get a bit more info.
bouquet.gif
oh my - I LOVE daisies!!!! Thats awesome

LMD84

you rock sweetie! i hope you can find out more! :)

GlammySammy

Put my name on the list for some new (or any!) MSF... I actually don't even have any myself though I had used a few of them from a friends stash, I can't recall the names but I had missed out on them myself... The more info on all these upcoming collections the more I'm starting to realize.. I'm gonna need a 2nd job! MAC is taking all my money

Alisha1

Trust me the next few months are going to be VERY expensive... but on a brighter note our makeup collections will be better than ever!
cheerleader.gif

LMD84

oh well i hope we get some awesome ones this year so you can start your msf collection off with a bang!

GlamQueen21

peachsuns: Aw, thanks hun! Glad that you like my avatar! I'm really hoping for some bright eyeshadows in this collection. As for the MSFs, we will most likely see them in a collection in July.

LMD84

I'm really hoping for some bright eyeshadows in this collection. As for the MSFs, we will most likely see them in a collection in July.
yeah mac usually do a mineral collection in july :) although i am sure hergreyness mentioned mac might now do as many mineral products this year, something to do with costs i believe!

spunky

yeah mac usually do a mineral collection in july :) although i am sure hergreyness mentioned mac might now do as many mineral products this year, something to do with costs i believe!
i totally forgot the mineralize collection in july haha! i remember her saying that too... not too fussed about MES or MBs but MSFs yes!