MAC - Fashion Flower Discussion

LMD84

If only MAC would stop releasing so many new collections maybe we could!
mac_atemywallet.gif
tell me about it! at times i have contemplated flashing my boobs for cash to aid my mac fund!
icon_eek.gif

...that was a joke btw!
girlhaha.gif

romi79_2008

I got a remedy for staying away when no money for Mac - good reading, a great book can make you forget about it, love, love urban fantasy (with online downloading now you can have them in a couple of minutes on ur kindle)
And there `s always kids, husband :) , life,a new job, it`s not a forever cure but works for a while :D

LMD84

I got a remedy for staying away when no money for Mac - good reading, a great book can make you forget about it, love, love urban fantasy (with online downloading now you can have them in a couple of minutes on ur kindle)
And there `s always kids, husband :) , life,a new job, it`s not a forever cure but works for a while :D
oh yes i love to read. and like you have a kindle i have a sony reader and i freaking love it! :) i always have a book on the go!

spunky

if i thought anyone wanted to see mine, i totally would! although, if i sold ALL my mac i'd probably have enough to get a boobjob haha!

and yes, reading takes my mind off shopping for a wee while, but somehow i always manage to spend money :D

kelly815

Hi ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow Ive missed alot in my few weeks off.
So glad to be back and to see all these new collections coming up! QC dosnt reeally do anything for me but this one sounds awsome, Im such a sucker for packaging....and flowers :)

LMD84

Hi ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow Ive missed alot in my few weeks off.
So glad to be back and to see all these new collections coming up! QC dosnt reeally do anything for me but this one sounds awsome, Im such a sucker for packaging....and flowers :)
oh yeah there is always lots to catch up on! :)

GlammySammy

lmao you girls got me rollin' over here! I'm the president of the itty bitty titty committee so0o no one's paying to see these goods hahaha!
on another note.. I have always wanted one of those portable book thingmajigs - the sony reader or kindle? It's all so confusing what one to choose though... so many versions!

LMD84

lmao you girls got me rollin' over here! I'm the president of the itty bitty titty committee so0o no one's paying to see these goods hahaha!
on another note.. I have always wanted one of those portable book thingmajigs - the sony reader or kindle? It's all so confusing what one to choose though... so many versions!
I know this is off topic (don't kill me Susanne!) but i have the sony one mainly because you can read loads of different file types on it. so no matter where you get the books from they will work. it even reads pdf and word documents and you can store photos on it and use certain models as an mp3 player too. the kindle is great because the books are so cheap. however because you have to buy stuff from amazon and can't put any other file types on it makes it a bit of a no no for me. i think that the amount of money i have saved by shopping around on books or getting free ones has by far outweighed the price i would have paid on a kindle. not to mention the build quality of the sony is awesome and you can get it in pink :)

GlammySammy

Thank you so much for this!!
th_kiss.gif
I want one even more now... You sold me on the Sony lol I def love that it can read all different types of files... I actually have a few books now in word format that would be awesome to check off the list. o0o I'm so tickled you can get it in pink... I have to admit that sold me even more haha :D

LMD84

Thank you so much for this!!
th_kiss.gif
I want one even more now... You sold me on the Sony lol I def love that it can read all different types of files... I actually have a few books now in word format that would be awesome to check off the list. o0o I'm so tickled you can get it in pink... I have to admit that sold me even more haha :D
no problem at all! it really is awesome. there will be new models coming out in the next few months too so that might mean you can get the slightly older versions a little cheaper perhaps? the new ones arent going to have anything major in them that would make you want to buy them. trust me! :)

GlamQueen21

[quote name="elegant-one" url="/forum/thread/173812/mac-fashion-flower-discussion/30#post_2089815"]

Glam - you look BEAUTIFUL dear!
[/quote] Thank you elegant-one!! You are too kind!

MACcrazy

Ok in this collection I have a cool idea, the msf is in the shape of a typical flower (nothing fancy that picaso is drawing) but the center is a warm peachy blush and the outer "petals" are a nice natural brozer or msf there could be load of combos, HEAR ME MAC?!?!
flower.gif
(like this except different colors and no smiley face)